The Happiness Project uploaded by Maya T.The Happiness Project uploaded by Maya T.

BY NONE

Ro T.
This book is a practical no fluff kind of book. We all want that content and fulfilled life but sometimes, I'll speak for myself, a life of routine can create a void. There's people who have that high paying job, the beautiful home, beautiful family and a wonderful marriage but maybe not as happy as others would think. It's about enjoying the present and really being engaged and letting go of things that we shouldn't put too much attention on. Engaging and living in the moment is enjoying life and enriching yourself to bring happiness to the best project...YOUrself.
Maya T.
This is a great read. Whether you are already happy or in need of some guidance this book will give you a different perspective on so many different things. I got mine on Amazon for around $10. I would recommend to anyone
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
This book is phenomenal. One of the few books that I continue to refer back to. Teaches you some great tips and just makes you feel inspired when you read it! Had a few more references to other books than I cared for but that is just personal preference!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Perfect for people who hate self help books. This book is wonderful and has so many takeaways. While every chapter might not resonate there is something for everyone. Rubin has a conversational way of writing that seems more like you're talking to a friend then reading a book.
Molly B.
Palmyra, NY
Very analytical way to quantify and study the effects of choosing happiness. Inspired me to embark on my own version of a happiness project! Author also has a podcast.
Debbie M.
Colorado Springs, CO
After reading this book I wanted to start my own Happiness Project. Gretchen Rubin is very inspiring
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
I found this book at a thrift shop just when I needed it. Anytime I feel low or in need of advice, I turn to the many tips and quotes that Gretchen Rubin has collected over her journey. The book has helped me in various ways to improve my life and my perspective on it. If you're looking for self-improvement and for a boost of happiness, this is it!
Amy H.
One of the best books I've ever read! I read this book as a pick me up to get my life moving after a low period. It helped me assess my life and how I should be moving forward. Gretchen Wilson is a comical author who keeps you wanting to read more.