Arts & CraftsMediaTV ShowsHulu
The Handmaid's Tale ( TV Shows )

The Handmaid's Tale ( TV Shows )

by Hulu

Set in a dystopian future, a woman is forced to live as a concubine under a fundamentalist theocratic dictatorship.

Should I try watching ?
Do you like it?What is it mostly about ?
WHO can’t wait to see how this season ends …. What will June do next?
Start your review of The Handmaid's Tale ( TV Shows )!
How would you rate this product?
lisa M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Handmaid's Tale ( TV Shows ) uploaded by lisa M.
We’ve been brought good weather! I’m so obsessed to see what June does to gillead! Who else loves THT? Praise Be!
Zoee S.
Old Hickory, TN
The Handmaid's Tale ( TV Shows ) uploaded by Zoee S.
This show is truly amazing. It’s tear tugging, makes you wanna fight along with them. Although I fell off I still look back on this show fondly. Women are truly so inspiring and powerful -and I truly believe this show put a a good display of that.
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
The Handmaid's Tale ( TV Shows ) is a really interesting show. It has drama, love, heartbreak, abuse, and may other plot twists that are riveting to watch. The actors are all amazing and so are the story lines. I love this show. I hope it comes back for another season.
Adams K.
Ashland City, TN
I love this show! The last season was suppose to start this year but they have pushed it back to 2021. It's an eye opening show what could happen! It reminds me that as women we should vote, continue to be heard and to keep fighting for women's rights as well! This is a must see!
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
2,276 reviews
One of my favorite series to binge watch on HuLu. A futuristic Utopian society where women are brought in as surrogates to wealthy, devote Christian Families, their existence is bleak, sad and stifling compared to the lives they once lived with their loved ones. A new season is streaming now.
Kasandra M.
Dallas, TX
The Handmaid's Tale ( TV Shows ) uploaded by Kasandra M.
The Handmaid's Tale ( TV Shows ) uploaded by Kasandra M.
This is by far the best serie I ever seen. The main protagonist is such an amazing actor that you get caught up in the moment. It’s a thriller and it’s honestly so addicting I finished it all in a month. It’s a utopian setting and it’s a MUST watch if you are into intriguing interesting stories.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Watched all 3 seasons in a week. Such an amazing tv series. I became obsessed. I think this is the only show I have watched some episodes like 5 times and it never got old. I absolutely love June and Nick's relationship. I think Elizabeth Moss is pretty good actress and gets her emotions to convey to the screen. What I like about this as well, is, How different it is to anything out there.
Edith  L.
Binghamton, NY
Anyone else eagerly awaiting the release of season 4? Originally planned for the Fall of 2020 it had been delayed like everything else in the world. The latest information to be found is a release in 2021, filming has taken place but no specific date yet!
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
I can't say enough about this series!! I felt every emotion possible while watching this. It almost seems like a train wreck that you can take your eyes off of. In a good way! The acting and writing is phenomenal
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
My favorite show is definitely Handmaid's Tale. If you're into distopians and haven't watched it yet, you should.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...