BY THE GYPSY SHRINE

Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Everyone is obsessed with unicorn right but that doesn’t always mean it’s the most amazing thing in the world. This product as beautiful as it is doesn’t last long. It’s beautiful at first and then it slightly fades it’s magical ness through out the day.
Susan P.
Hayward , CA
I love this glitter so much and i love it’s a mixture of stars and different sized glitter. I saw it at Dolls Kill and I couldn’t help myself. It’s a good price for the amount of product you get. I will definitely be getting some more of there.
Michelle k.
Really pretty glitters and gems looks good in hair and on skin in general looks really rich and does not look cheap or gimmicky at all
Wembley, Wembley
I absolutely love! this glitter. It is perfect for the festival season which is upon us now in the UK and i am all for the glow. I use my glitter on my body and on my face and im obsessed! I love the quality of the Gypsy Shrine and feel like it is definitely worth paying a little bit more for.
Angel A.
Baguley, Manchester
The unicorn dreams glitter has a good mix of silver and iridescent shapes and really glitters under the light. I did find that i had to mix this colour with other glitters that i had to make the silver stand out a lot more. I would have used this product on its own as i didn’t feel it reached its full potential. Mixing wasn’t a problem for me because i got to use little bits of each product instead of using a lot of one. I love these products and will continue to purchase them.
♥ A.
Altrincham, Cheshire
My fave glitter of all time! Little pricey but goes with all my glitter looks and is just perfectly iridescent and beautiful, dont mind paying for this glitter as I definitely get the use out of it! Love 😍😍😍
Stephanie R.
St Mellons, Cardiff
Found this brand via Instagram last year while looking for festival inspiration. Love the product. Long lasting and plenty of product per pot. Super affordable.
Wembley, Wembley
How long do you find that your body glitter stays on for?
Wembley, Wembley
How long do you find that your body glitter stays on for?