Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup RemoverThe Green Beaver Company
The Green Beaver Company Sensitive Aloe Natural Makeup Remover

The Green Beaver Company™ Sensitive Aloe Natural Makeup Remover

by The Green Beaver Company

Finally, a makeup remover that works AND respects your skin!
Our extra gentle, natural stingless makeup remover uses organic sunflower oil and grape seed oils to effortlessly remove even the most stubborn waterproof mascaras. Soothing aloe vera soothes and calms the delicate skin around the eyes. No more raccoon eyes for you!

*Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife

Potassium Sorbate
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
99.80% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
83.74% of the total ingredients are from organic farming

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Green Beaver Company™ Sensitive Aloe Natural Makeup Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Teagan D.
Surrey, BC
This gentle cleanser is amazing! It’s been my go to for months and I don’t have any plans to switch it up. Gets rid of makeup like a dream, love love love this product!
Cassandra G.
Toronto
Not super impressed, take off makeup okay but doesn’t leave my skin feeling any different.
Anna H.
Saint John, NB
Ouuuuu baby this was good! Didn’t sting my eyes at all. I find a little does go a long way. I wish the bottle was bigger, for the price.

Looking for your answer?