The Green Beaver Company Adult Natural Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 40 uploaded by Kasia M.The Green Beaver Company Adult Natural Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 40 uploaded by 🌲🔮 T.

BY THE GREEN BEAVER COMPANY

Our Certified Organic sunscreens are developed for all skin types. With ingredients that are natural and gluten-free, they offer a gentle alternative to sun protection that will leave your skin feeling soft and healthy. Try them today to discover the benefits of a long-lasting protection that will moisturize your skin and help prevent signs of aging.

Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
I don’t use a lot of sunscreens. But I did like the scent of this product. Green Beaver uses locally grown ingredients and doesn’t use synthetic substitutes.  It’s scent is fresh. It was affordable and effective. I would use again.
ashley c.
great product love it easy to put on and looks great i really love it and use it every time and take it everywhere with me i really love the product and look forward to using it every time!
🌲🔮 T.
Victoria
I have the Green Beaver Kids Sunscreen and OMG its seriously smells so amazing ! Probably thhe best smelling sunscreen ! The product itself goes on so smooth and doesnt leave your hands feeling greasy/sticky or gross ! I love that its totally cruelty free and certified organic ! Must have in your beach bag !
Jessica G.
paradise, NL
This sunscreen is amazing! As a mom of two, I always lean towards natural products vs products filled with unnecessary ingredients. After searching high and low, we came across this sunscreen and have never looked back. We love everything about it. The lotion itself is very easy to run in, it's not greasy, doesn't leave you looking white and it's very successful in protecting your skin!
This is my new favourite facial sunscreen. It's organic and gluten-free. Its also very gentle on the skin and feels long lasting. Its also hypoallergenic, so it's good for all skin type
Meaghan P.
Barrie, ON
Our number 1 best sunscreen. We use this on the whole family. Canadian made and Eco cert. the zinc and titanium content work amazing. No burns and no chemical smells. I love this and would recommend to everyone. Perfect for kids and easy to spread, not too thick.
Jenny N.
Alliston, ON
Absolutely love this brand of mineral sunscreen! Also use the kids formula for our two year old daughter. Lasts several hours even in water. Trustworthy and safe for skin of all ages!
Brigitte L.
I love it
Not too thick ; easy to apply
I do prefer the spray version for everyday but I feel like this gives more protection because it's thicker than the spray.
Will buy again!
Candice L.
Trenton, ON
Although it's a touch thick for under makeup, this is our go-to family sunscreen! All natural ingredients, Canadian company (local love!) and works great. It takes a little rubbing in but doesn't leave white or streaks. (And doesn't make my sensitive skin break out!)
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
Es muy bueno en sus funciones resistentes al agua y a la transpiración con olor agradable y bno grasoso buen precio no muy fácil d encontrar
Mission Hills, CA
Is this sunscreen for your face or body?
Mission Hills, CA
Where can I buy this product? I’m in Southern California.
Mission Hills, CA
Does this brand offer a range of spf or does it only offer spf 40?