Add a Photo

By THE GREEN BEAVER
#1020 in Sunscreen

Our Certified Organic sunscreens are developed for all skin types. With ingredients that are natural and gluten-free, they offer a gentle alternative to sun protection that will leave your skin feeling soft and healthy. Try them today to discover the benefits of a long-lasting protection that will moisturize your skin and help prevent signs of aging.

ashley c.
ashley c.
great product love it easy to put on and looks great i really love it and use it every time and take it everywhere with me i really love the product and look forward to using it every time!
Candice L.
Candice L.
Trenton, ON
Although it's a touch thick for under makeup, this is our go-to family sunscreen! All natural ingredients, Canadian company (local love!) and works great. It takes a little rubbing in but doesn't leave white or streaks. (And doesn't make my sensitive skin break out!)
Meaghan P.
Meaghan P.
Barrie, On
Our number 1 best sunscreen. We use this on the whole family. Canadian made and Eco cert. the zinc and titanium content work amazing. No burns and no chemical smells. I love this and would recommend to everyone. Perfect for kids and easy to spread, not too thick.
Brigitte L.
Brigitte L.
I love it
Not too thick ; easy to apply
I do prefer the spray version for everyday but I feel like this gives more protection because it's thicker than the spray.
Will buy again!
Danay R.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
Es muy bueno en sus funciones resistentes al agua y a la transpiración con olor agradable y bno grasoso buen precio no muy fácil d encontrar