The Greek Gods® Black Cherry Greek Style Yogurt 32 oz

by The Greek Gods

Greek Gods Black Cherry is an ideal match for the creamy, rich, yet slightly tangy Greek-Style Yogurt. Try our Black Cherry Greek Gods® Greek-Style yogurt in a parfait with granola and a mix of berries.

Perishability: perishable

Milk Fat Level: whole

Container Material: plastic

7 live and active cultures; Excellent source of calcium; Exceptionally delicious in smoothies; No artificial flavors; Perfect as an alternative for ice cream, sweet or sour cream

Flavor: vanilla, cherry

Storage State: refrigerated

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Greek Gods® Black Cherry Greek Style Yogurt 32 oz!
Queens
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
The Greek Gods yogurt is so good. I love the different flavors. If you’re a yogurt lover you should definitely give it a try. The value is great and so is the taste. I would highly recommend to others.
We were pleasantly surprised with this type of the brand as it was our first time trying it. The cherries were a great addition and I sometimes add nuts and it was also great. The price was okay and I would purchase again and recommend to others.
Rogers, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I do t like a lot of overs but this one is really good. It’s not too sweet or over the top. It’s a good healthy change from the plain. I buy it every other time from the plain.
Detroit, MI
Nice flavor this brand offers a wide variety of interesting flavors that im eager to try buy this product was delicious and the price was reasonable
Lynch
Of all yogerts I've tried black cherry Greek is my favorite by far. For myself it is affordable. I use the Greek plain in many of my Greek dishes.
Yuba City, CA
I also like this yogurt. I love the flavor and texture and who doesn't love blackberries. And Greek yogurt is better tasting than the regular yogurts.
Wesley Chapel, FL
These Greek yogurts are rich, creamy, and delicious. Try freezing a portion of your yogurt to make your own frozen yogurt. Best flavor is strawberry
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love this just as much as I do. For a treat I’ll freeze a bowl full and it’s just “ahh.” So thick and creamy. I could eat this all day!
Lake Mary, FL
I just live black cherries . Whether it's in yogurt ,ice cream or a smoothie. Bkackcherry Yoguet is tasteful and film of your daily vitamins
Minneapolis
Delicious. Rich. Very Creamy. Not exactly low calorie. I often eat it for desert-just mix in some good quality granola. Highly recommend!!

Looking for your answer?