The Greek Gods® Probiotic Honey Blueberry Flavored Greek Style Yogurt 24 oz. Tub uploaded by Esmerina D.

Experience the Myth® with every container of The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt, or in Greece known as "Yiaourti". Indulge in the full-bodied, rich and creamy texture with every spoonful. Inspired by traditional flavors, our yogurts deliver a taste sensation sure to please. Enjoy any time of day on its own or in your favorite recipe. Perfect as an alternative for ice cream, sweet or sour cream, and exceptionally delicious in smoothies. see more...

Fernanda S.
Delicious delicious delicious. Love to eat with my granola in the morning or before go to bed like a quickly snack. Another thing about this product that I love so much is that I can include in some recipes. That gives me the moist that I love so much when I bake cakes. Perfect. And the hiney flavor is awesome. The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Honey
Amanda L.
I do not like blueberries!!! However this yogurt was absolutely delicious I had to change my dietary lifestyle due to some medical problems and I'm no longer allowed to have any type of yogurt unless it's a Greek yogurt this is my go-to and the flavor is great I never thought that I could sit back and enjoy something with blueberries in it!
Rochester, MN
The flavor of the yogurt was delightful. It is a good snack to have after work or school. I buy these yogurts frequently and know I will always be pleased with the outcome. Other yogurts may be watery or distant from the supposed flavor it was supposed to be, where as I know this yogurt will always be accurate.
Jenni L.
I absolutely adore all The Greek Gods yogurts. Not one I haven't liked. It's flavorful and good for you. It mixes well with smoothies, baking and just on its own. Even my picky kid and partner enjoy it.
Taylor W.
Not sure why it’s not listed - the Strawberry flavor is the one I’ve actually tried and had good experience with! I haven’t yet tried this flavor. Definitely my favorite yogurt brand yet!
Krista P.
I love the way these taste I bought a few while I was babysitting one time and the daughter really liked them and she was a very picky eater she enjoyed them very much and so did i
Karina C.
Julianne R.
Pueblo, CO
I enjoy eating The Greek Gods probiotic yogurt as a mid-day snack. It's a smooth and tasty treat and good for me. My husband and I are raising two boys and need to set good examples for healthy eating. They also like the taste of The Greek Gods yogurt and ask for it often.
Jen B.
I like that this yogurt has probiotic and it helps with a healthy immune system. I like the taste. It’s a little speedy compared to other brands but it’s worth it. I would buy this again and I have multiple times!
Brooke R.
Franklin, PA
this yogurt I get every so often but it is one of my favorite. Taste like blueberries of course but it’s defiantly a good flavor. It’s affordable another reason why I get it.