The Greek Gods® Probiotic Honey Blueberry Flavored Greek Style Yogurt 24 oz. Tub

BY THE GREEK GODS

Experience the Myth® with every container of The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt, or in Greece known as "Yiaourti". Indulge in the full-bodied, rich and creamy texture with every spoonful. Inspired by traditional flavors, our yogurts deliver a taste sensation sure to please. Enjoy any time of day on its own or in your favorite recipe. Perfect as an alternative for ice cream, sweet or sour cream, and exceptionally delicious in smoothies. see more...

Jen B.
I like that this yogurt has probiotic and it helps with a healthy immune system. I like the taste. It’s a little speedy compared to other brands but it’s worth it. I would buy this again and I have multiple times!
Nicole B.
York
I really liked the flavor and texture of this yogurt. The price was comparable to many other products that are available.
Sachi P.
Bartlett, IL
Amazing taste and flavor! Good for mid afternoon snack! Would recommended trying it for the yogurt lovers
Damara R.
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt. It’s one of my favorites and it tastes great. It’s also healthy and a great value.
Courtney L.
I love this yogurt! It is great tasting and healthy. The price is pretty good too!
Lisa M.
Grand Falls
Love this yogourt so much,I use it all the time to make frozen yogourt! But just alone it is sooo good also and very healthy for you and the price Isn't to bad at all! Highly recommend if you haven't tried it yet! I will be repurchasing again
Tish G.
batangas
I usually have this as a healthy snack. Definitely aids in digestion. You will easily get full and easily get hungry after eating.best served cold with real strawberry and dip it.