BY THE GREEK GODS #57 in Yogurt

The Greek Gods® Traditional Plain Greek Yogurt Style.

New look! Same great taste.

Probiotic. see more...

• Is it supposed to taste sour??2 Answers
  • Can this be used as a substitute for sour cream?1 Answers
  • I've never tasted this yogurt, what is the best flavor? 2 Answers
Lori L.
Greek Gods Yogurt is the best. I have had lots of different yogurt and Greek yogurt through the years but Greek God’s is the best. I like to purchase the plain yogurt then I can sweeten it to my liking, if I wish, put a dollop into my smoothies, or cook with it to replace butter or sour cream. The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Traditional Plain
Gail L.
Placentia
I use this yogurt everyday! I make Overnite Oatmeal, with old-fashioned oats, yogurt, almond milk, maple syrup, chia &/or flax seeds & vanilla. A recipe makes 4 servings & it's always handy! I use the yogurt w/ spices, veg oil & vinegars as a salad dressing, replacement for mayo & just plain w/ fresh fruits & veggies! It's YUM!!!
Lindsey M.
I love this yogurt! It was recommended by some of my mom's friends and it is now one of the only yogurts I eat. It taste good alone or mixed with fruit and granola. I love using this on waffles as well. This comes in many different flavors and has a lot of protein. It is great for digestive health and I try to eat it everyday. Totally recommend.
Natalie B.
Chicago
I like it, good for breakfast or when you just need a snack. It’s thick and creamy I like to mix in some honey and granola for the morning and I add fruit for the boys a healthy alternative to to the other kind that has all the sugar add to it, i would definitely recommend to others.
Talon W.
Seaside , CA
My favorite yogurt, you can use it as a low fat sour cream substitute or with fruits and berries, in crepes, or enchiladas. It rich texture and taste make it a very dellicious and versatile food. I recommend it to anyone who’s looking to diet with out losing good taste.
Stephanie W.
San diego, CA
Such tasty yogurt!!! I haven't tried this alone but I've dumped it in the blender and made this with smoothies and I've also made sauces out of this like artichoke and spinach sauce, aji sauce, etc. Possibilities are endless and it's also good for you!
Alissa V.
Tucson, AZ
So I like this yogurt a lot. It’s thick and creamy, and the plain yogurt is amazing. I use it as a dip for fried foods and as a topping in place of sour cream. It makes a great smoothie and I love it aside my breakfast with some berries.
Patricia L.
I love using this Greek yogurt in cooking and baking recipes. It doesn’t change the flavor of the original recipes very much and it is so much healthier. It’s also very affordable compare to other brands of Greek yogurt.
Dixie D.
Sacramento, CA
The taste and consistency is great. it’s easily mixed with other foods and the taste is not too strong. it’s just a bit pricey. That’s why i end up getting something else instead. Same quality for a different price.
Priscilla F.
It’s good for mixing with fruit or adding to food instead of using mayo. A bit bitter at the end but it’s healthier with not so much added sugars for those trying to cut down on all the additives some come with
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Is this great for eating when dieting? I want one that is low in calories and good to mix with granola. how is the flavor?
Valeria O.
I've never tasted this yogurt, what is the best flavor?
Omega R.
Lahaina
Is it supposed to taste sour??
Heather F.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used as a substitute for sour cream?