BY THE GREEK GODS #55 in Yogurt

The Greek Gods® Traditional Plain Greek Yogurt Style.

New look! Same great taste.

Probiotic. see more...

• Can this be used as a substitute for sour cream?1 Answers
  • I've never tasted this yogurt, what is the best flavor? 2 Answers
  • Is this great for eating when dieting? I want one that is low in ...2 Answers
Kat M.
Lewisburg
I mix this yogurt into my morning smoothie. For Greek yogurt, it has a mild, tangy flavor. It’s not overpowering at all. I’m pleased with the natural protein punch it brings to breakfast!The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Traditional Plain
Kacie M.
Eugene
Fantastic Greek yogurt. It’s creamy, tangy, and rich. I use this as the basis for an onion dip that makes it easy for my family to eat all of their raw veggies, without making it a chore! A delicious product that I would recommend to anyone.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Patricia A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is not actually Greek yogurt. It has the protein and sugar content of a traditional yogurt, but has pectin added to make it thick. In other words, this is regular yogurt that has been thickened with an additive rather than strained and cultured to remove excess sugar and bolster the protein. If you are purchasing this for the lower sugar and higher protein of a Greek yogurt, you will be very disappointed
Casey M.
hot springs , AR
This product provides a perfect amount of fruit and flavor and the texture is incredible. These features coupled with the price and available discounts (coupons, rebates, etc) makes it a perfect purchase.
Dianna H.
Lyme, CT
This has surpassed my other favorite authentic Greek yogurt. It's smoother in texture and has less tang than most unsweetened Greek yogurt. I like the size of the container because it's perfect for two large servings for me. I also often find it on sale which makes my pockets happier. My husband also really enjoys this one more than the others available on the market right now.
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
I love purchasing the large containers of the Greek Gods Greek yogurt for smoothies, acai bowls or making yogurt, fruit and granola bowls for breakfast. It's more bang for my buck, and when I buy the original it cuts down on my sugar intake for breakfast and still adds plenty of protein to what I'm eating. For a sweeter treat, I also really enjoy the strawberry-honey flavor!
Farianne G.
You wont believe what i use this yogurt for! I make awesome taziki sauce ! Its the best yogurt for dips i bought it at wholes food great value and i always have one in my fridge! If you dont want to use it for dips you can add honey and mix nuts fruits make your own parfait it great yogurt!
Júlia H.
Gambrills
Great plain yogurt to mix with fruits and granola! It also stay good in the fridge for a long time. It’s a 5 star yogurt because it’s very smooth, which it’s great for smoothies too. It’s always in my grocery list
Nieves c.
San Fernando
Great yogurt! Very delicious and smooth! Whenever I have a craving for something sweet it is a good healthy alternative! It is great to mix with fruits and add to smoothies
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Is this great for eating when dieting? I want one that is low in calories and good to mix with granola. how is the flavor?
Valeria O.
I've never tasted this yogurt, what is the best flavor?
Heather F.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used as a substitute for sour cream?