BY THE GREEK GODS

The Greek Gods® Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt Style.

New look!

Same great taste.

Probiotic.

All natural.

Grade A.

7 live & active cultures.

Excellent source of calcium.

See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

• Is this yogurt bitter? Or have an after taste?3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?4 Answers
  • What other flavor of yogurt do you love from this brand?3 Answers
The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Honey Vanilla
  • "Its super hard to find in my area though so I always have to buy more then once each time I am shopping, Its very competitively priced it is definitely well worse any negatives I can come up with my go to yogurt especially for breakfast since it is higher in fat I totally skimp the amount i would normally eat and replace with Fresh or frozen fruit and top it off with a small amount of home made granola its divine!" in 1 review
Felicity G.
Copperas Cove
Purchased at: H-E-B
It’s the only yogurt we buy! It’s so good with granola and berries or as a little late night sweet snack.
Karen S.
Kyle
Oh my gosh! This is by far the best yogurt ever. I love the flavor, the creaminess, the great value. It is by far the best I’ve had.
Tee B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of all of our favorites it’s great by itself and it’s great added with granola and fruit for a snack.
Elizabeth T.
tuscaloosa
Purchased at: Walmart
So delicious, great taste, silky smooth texture. This is my favorite yogurt. I buy it all the time
Haley M.
largo
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite yogurt made by Greek gods. It’s affordable for the size container you get. It’s so good on its own, or with granola and/or fruit. It’s also great in smoothies! It’s not the healthiest of yogurts, but definitely healthier than a regular yogurt like yoplait or Dannon. I recommend to anyone who enjoys yogurt!
Esme T.
Milwaukie
Purchased at: Safeway
I love this yogurt because it’s very thick and creamy! I would recommend this to people who love thick greek yogurt. It’s the perfect amount of sweet, and the vanilla and honey notes really stand out throughout the yogurt. The price isn’t too bad for the tub you get.
Shelbie B.
Bartlett
Purchased at: Kroger
Great flavor. Love to mix this yogurt with berries and nuts. It last a long time in the fridge. I also live that it goes on sale quite often so I will buy several. Also my daughter loves loves loves this yogurt.
Taylor R.
Berea
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this yogurt! I like it by itself or in my morning smoothie. The best part about this yogurt is that my son will eat it too. You get a lot for your money as well.
Ana R.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
My nephew and husband love this yogurt. It’s thick and creamy. The taste to it is really amazing as well. I like adding this to smoothies or just eating it alone. The kids think it’s ice cream since it’s to thick and creamy.
Pringlez O.
Bellaire, TX
I like that it’s light and super tasty  The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Honey Vanilla I buy it every week. It tastes natural and looks like it has no chemicals and harmful stuff in it. The price is affordable but still could be better. I used it the first time when I was On diet but I’m now addicted to it.
Asbah M.
Mississauga
Kaila F.
Where can I buy this?
Mary R.
Greenfild Twp, PA
Is this yogurt bitter? Or have an after taste?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What other flavor of yogurt do you love from this brand?
Rachel W.
Is this a good quality Greek yogurt?