BY THE GREEK GODS

The Greek Gods® Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt Style.

New look!

Same great taste.

Probiotic.

All natural.

Grade A.

7 live & active cultures.

Excellent source of calcium.

See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

• Is this yogurt bitter? Or have an after taste?3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?4 Answers
  • What other flavor of yogurt do you love from this brand?3 Answers
The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Honey Vanilla
  • "Its super hard to find in my area though so I always have to buy more then once each time I am shopping, Its very competitively priced it is definitely well worse any negatives I can come up with my go to yogurt especially for breakfast since it is higher in fat I totally skimp the amount i would normally eat and replace with Fresh or frozen fruit and top it off with a small amount of home made granola its divine!" in 1 review
Jessica D.
I love this! I prefer their black cherry one. It's thick , creamy and actually tastes like the real flavor. Less calories and ingredients too! This brand is the best of all the greek yogurts I've had to compare too
Cyndi A.
Kennewick
This yogurt is on our list and in our shopping cart every, single week. We love this yogurt because it is creamy and delicious. Tastes great between blueberries and granola! No nasty aftertaste like other yogurts!
Ashley C.
Port Townsend, WA
The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt texture and taste is fantastic. This is Yogurt is definitely one of my favorites. I also Love how many flavors there are to choose from and my picky children also Love the yogurts too!
carolina f.
Maspeth, NY
 I love eating this after having a full course meal because it is light enough to not fill me up, but good enough to serve as a dessert. Vanilla is my favorite flavor so this is definitely my favorite.
Coahuila &.
Mesquite
I'm obsessed with this flavor, Vanilla has veeen one of my favorite flavors, but I couldn't find a vanilla yogurt that taste so good like this one does. It has a brutal taste that I love and obsesses me.
Bridget S.
My favorite yogurt!!!!! This is the best yogurt hands down. I am incorporating more dairy free options into my diet, but this is by far the best yogurt I’ve ever had. It’s creamy and has amazing flavor.
emilie w.
This stuff is amazing! I can pretty much eat an entire co Rainer by myself. live it in smoothies, with granola and fruit, or just out of the container. It is so good, just wish it was a little cheaper.
Stephanie G.
Louisville, KY
My favorite Greek yogurt for breakfast. In my opinion the most healthy. Simple to have with any topping. I buy all the time. Decently priced, honey vanilla is my go to flavor but others are good toox
makayla d.
Kissimmee
Delicious and I’m obsessed. I want to try other flavors but my target doesn’t seek too manny of your options. I’m a repeat customer for 4 years now and I find it good and healthy. Definitely recommend
Andreiona H.
Orlando
I licentiate yogurt!! I don't eat it straight out of the container. I use this yogurt for my smoothies. It's the best one in my opinion to use in my smoothies. I've tried different ones and I've found this one is my preferred.
Asbah M.
Mississauga
Kaila F.
Where can I buy this?
Mary R.
Greenfild Twp, PA
Is this yogurt bitter? Or have an after taste?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What other flavor of yogurt do you love from this brand?
Rachel W.
Is this a good quality Greek yogurt?