BY THE GREEK GODS

The Greek Gods® Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt Style.

New look!

Same great taste.

Probiotic.

All natural.

Grade A.

7 live & active cultures.

Excellent source of calcium.

See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

• Is this yogurt bitter? Or have an after taste?3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?4 Answers
  • What other flavor of yogurt do you love from this brand?3 Answers
The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Honey Vanilla
  • "Its super hard to find in my area though so I always have to buy more then once each time I am shopping, Its very competitively priced it is definitely well worse any negatives I can come up with my go to yogurt especially for breakfast since it is higher in fat I totally skimp the amount i would normally eat and replace with Fresh or frozen fruit and top it off with a small amount of home made granola its divine!" in 1 review
Olivia B.
Louisville
The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt is the only kind of Greek yogurt that I like. I really hate Greek Yogurt, but this yogurt is so delicious and has a smoother texture than more Greek yogurt. I like that it is sweeter, too.
Jessica B.
Calhoun, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
The healthiest great tasting yogurt I could find. My little toddler loves the flavor and the thickness. Less sugar than most brands and I believe Greek yogurt is better for you. I buy it every week! Family approved.
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
This yogurt tastes so yummy I love the hint of vanilla and honey it’s not too sweet which I like. I do wish these came in individual serving containers instead of just buying one large because of the convenience.
Colette M.
Brooklyn
It was ok but overpriced. It had a weird after taste but smells good. They’ve made better flavors. I bought it at Walmart and it was my first time buying this I’ve tried other flavors because of friends and family and liked it but just not this one.
Liv S.
When I was little my grandma always gave this yogurt to her dog and it was so healthy for her, and I loved it to when I was little and I still love it now!!! I’ve never tried the other flavors, but the vanilla is to die for. It’s a great healthy snack that you can have if your staying fit.
Kasandra L.
Literally my FAVORITE yogurt I’ve ever had. This yogurt has the smoothest texture and is so super creamy. I usually get this at Walmart or sprouts. The combo of honey/vanilla is sooo good. Highly recommend!!!
Les L.
Reseda, CA
I love this yogurt! Perfect for home made parfaits! I love mixing this yogurt with fruits or granola. Even the yogurt by itself is delicious! Would definitely recommend! I try to buy this as often as I can!
Amber L.
Minden
The 2nd best tasting yogurt I’ve ever had in my life (2nd only to thee strawberry honey flavor from Greek Gods). Not too thick or thin, and affordable. I can’t seem to really find it near me though.
Jeni B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this yogurt! It makes a perfect addition to smoothies. The flavor is great and the texture is perfect. I like to get the big container and it lasts me about a week. My kids also love it. So good!
Rose T.
This yogurt...whenever my family buys it, which is only when we are feeling like splurging, just go to town. We love this yogurt with probably every fiber of our beings. This, is by far, some of the best yogurt I have ever had. It’s so creamy and delicious and just mm..you will not regret buying this yogurt. Even if you get fat from eating 7 jars a day. It’s worth it, believe me.
Asbah M.
Mississauga
Kaila F.
Where can I buy this?
Mary R.
Greenfild Twp, PA
Is this yogurt bitter? Or have an after taste?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What other flavor of yogurt do you love from this brand?
Rachel W.
Is this a good quality Greek yogurt?