BY THE GREEK GODS

The Greek Gods® Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt Style.

New look!

Same great taste.

Probiotic.

All natural.

Grade A.

7 live & active cultures.

Excellent source of calcium.

See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

• Is this yogurt bitter? Or have an after taste?3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?4 Answers
  • What other flavor of yogurt do you love from this brand?3 Answers
The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Honey Vanilla
  • "Its super hard to find in my area though so I always have to buy more then once each time I am shopping, Its very competitively priced it is definitely well worse any negatives I can come up with my go to yogurt especially for breakfast since it is higher in fat I totally skimp the amount i would normally eat and replace with Fresh or frozen fruit and top it off with a small amount of home made granola its divine!" in 1 review
Becca M.
Anderson
This yogurt is super yummy. Not too sweet and it isn't thin or runny. It's great as a snack paired with something else like fruit or all on its own and is quite filling. Very decently priced. Would recommend.h Ave already bought several times.
Lydia H.
Poplarville, MS
This is my favorite yogurt to have on hand because it is creamy and smooth and pairs great with strawberries blueberries BlackBerries any berries you can imagine or just about any fruit or nuts on top makes the perfect breakfast or snack
Jenny P.
Greek Gods yougurt has become my new favorite yougurt. It is hard to find in my area but luckily one of our local Walmarts is carrying it. My kids tease me that I am addicted to this product. It is a wonderful little treat that I enjoy as a little relaxation and indulgence here and there. The best part is that it is a healthy treat so I can feel good about it. Their flavors are sweet and yummy and the texture is so rich and creamy. This is really a wonderful yougurt. Maybe I am a little addicted. Shhhh. Don't tell anyone.
taylor c.
I switched over to eating Greek yogurt a few years ago and this is by far one of my favorite ones! I use Greek yogurt for breakfast mixed with berries and granola or I mix it in with my smoothies for that extra flavor 👅
Olivia B.
Louisville
The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt is the only kind of Greek yogurt that I like. I really hate Greek Yogurt, but this yogurt is so delicious and has a smoother texture than more Greek yogurt. I like that it is sweeter, too.
Jessica B.
Calhoun, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
The healthiest great tasting yogurt I could find. My little toddler loves the flavor and the thickness. Less sugar than most brands and I believe Greek yogurt is better for you. I buy it every week! Family approved.
Colette M.
Brooklyn
It was ok but overpriced. It had a weird after taste but smells good. They’ve made better flavors. I bought it at Walmart and it was my first time buying this I’ve tried other flavors because of friends and family and liked it but just not this one.
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
This yogurt tastes so yummy I love the hint of vanilla and honey it’s not too sweet which I like. I do wish these came in individual serving containers instead of just buying one large because of the convenience.
Liv S.
When I was little my grandma always gave this yogurt to her dog and it was so healthy for her, and I loved it to when I was little and I still love it now!!! I’ve never tried the other flavors, but the vanilla is to die for. It’s a great healthy snack that you can have if your staying fit.
Kasandra L.
Literally my FAVORITE yogurt I’ve ever had. This yogurt has the smoothest texture and is so super creamy. I usually get this at Walmart or sprouts. The combo of honey/vanilla is sooo good. Highly recommend!!!
Asbah M.
Mississauga
Kaila F.
Where can I buy this?
Mary R.
Greenfild Twp, PA
Is this yogurt bitter? Or have an after taste?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What other flavor of yogurt do you love from this brand?
Rachel W.
Is this a good quality Greek yogurt?