BY THE GREEK GODS #5 in Yogurt

The Greek Gods® Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt Style.

New look!

Same great taste.

Probiotic.

All natural.

Grade A.

7 live & active cultures.

Excellent source of calcium.

See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

• Where can I buy this?3 Answers
  • What other flavor of yogurt do you love from this brand?2 Answers
  • Is this yogurt bitter? Or have an after taste?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Its super hard to find in my area though so I always have to buy more then once each time I am shopping, Its very competitively priced it is definitely well worse any negatives I can come up with my go to yogurt especially for breakfast since it is higher in fat I totally skimp the amount i would normally eat and replace with Fresh or frozen fruit and top it off with a small amount of home made granola its divine!" in 1 review
Darlene L.
Sterling Hts, MI
While I was looking for yogurt in my grocery store, a gentlemen said "Oh this stuff tastes so good, you do not even know it is yogurt". He was talking about, The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Honey Vanilla, so I just had to give it a try after reading the label. The label passed my test, so I decided to give it a try. I am so happy I did, this is one of my favorite Greek yogurts. The large size is perfect for me to portion out how much I want. Sometimes this with some granola tossed in makes a delicious lunch or dinner for me. I am totally satisfied in taste and texture! I am so glad the gentlemen made a comment in the store that day, otherwise I probably would of passed this great tasting yogurt up.
Jamie Rose S.
This yogurt is seriously the best stuff on earth! Last year when I discovered this brand for the first time, I was going through these pints like there was no tomorrow. Unlike most Greek yogurts, these are creamy, flavorful and the texture isn't so thick. This is my go to snack, but I make sure not to eat it more than once since it does have quite a bit of sugar. I do like to eat it every morning though because it's filled with healthy probiotics and helps with my health issues. I highly recommend this brand of Greek yogurt if you aren't a fan of the traditional texture of other brands. It may be a bit on the pricey side, but the taste and quality is well worth it!
Jennifer A.
Salem, OR
I first purchased this yogurt when i started my healthy living routine, i originally purchased chobani greek yogurt but was completely dissatisfied with the taste and cost. On my second trip i decided to give Greek Gods Yogurt and try and havent gone back!! I use this for everything from salad dressing, sour cream, yogurt, smoothies and more. One of my favorite flavors is the Honey Vanilla with just the right amount of sweetness i dont have to feel guilty about eating it. And the cost is even more of a reason.
Alyssa M.
Boston, MA
Let me start by saying this yogurt tastes PHENOMENAL. I was amazed at how creamy it was and how great the flavor was. Why the 3 stars then you ask.....the amount of sugar. There are 32g of sugar in 1 cup of this yogurt - that's the equivalent of 8 teaspoons per cup! As much as I love to start off my morning with a nice cup of yogurt and berries (especially one with this good of a taste) I cannot look past the amount of sugar in this yogurt.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
This stuff tastes so good!!! I love to have it with fresh strawberries and a touch of granola. Yogurt, especially Greek yogurt, has all sorts of health benefits to it-- I do think the sugar content kind of cancels out some of the benefits, but either way, this is still better for you than a lot of other yogurt brands! Also, yay for probiotics. Just one serving of yogurt a day does wonders for your digestive, gut, and bacterial health.
Morgan E.
Rodeo, CA
I actually bought this yogurt to make smoothies in the morning during the summer. It was well priced at my local store and I found that I was more likely to use it because I was afraid it would go bad in this big container, haha. I thought it worked well for my smoothies and didn't leave my teeth feeling like they had a film of chalk on them like some greek yogurts do. I would buy it again if I had a coupon or it was on sale!
Luana B.
I love this product I feel that it is a very healthy snack during the day or even late at night. I found this product to be reasonably priced in a grocery store in my community. I will purchase this product again in different flavors. Also I have recommended this product to my friends and family and so far they all love this product just as much as I do. Also a great snack for my children, and yes they love it.
Erica R.
Sunnyvale, CA
I really enjoy this yogurt. I'm not someone who loves super sweet yogurt and I tend to like adding my own fruit to yogurt when I eat. This flavor is great for a base in a parfait. It is so good with some fresh fruit, granola, and maybe a drizzle of honey. I also like the texture. As someone who is super picky about texture I can't eat some yogurt. They can't be too runny or too thick but this one is perfect.
Holly W.
Eugene, OR
This is my favorite yogurt brand and flavor. It's not too sweet and still a little tart. It's nice and thick while still being silky smooth. I have noticed that other greek yogurts are thick but are almost chalky. Not the case with this one! After trying it the firsf time it's the only yogurt I have bought since. It is great with fresh fruit, granola or simply on it's own. I highly recommend.
Fiona D.
This is basically a dessert! I don't even want to look at how many grams of sugar this one has per serving, but it is quite delicious. I love yoghurts for breakfast and have purchased from so many different brands - this is not my favourite but it's definitely up there and a good one to recommend! The vanilla is very sweet and creamy, and as I said - basically feels like a dessert :)
Asbah M.
Mississauga
Foodie Expert
What is your favourite Greek yoghurt brand?!
kai f.
Where can I buy this?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
What other flavor of yogurt do you love from this brand?
Rachel W.
Foodie Expert
Is this a good quality Greek yogurt?
Mary R.
Greenfild Twp, PA
Is this yogurt bitter? Or have an after taste?