BY THE GREEK GODS #21 in Yogurt

The Greek Gods® Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt Style.

New look!

Same great taste.

Probiotic.

All natural.

Grade A.

7 live & active cultures.

Excellent source of calcium.

See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

• Is this yogurt bitter? Or have an after taste?2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?4 Answers
  • What other flavor of yogurt do you love from this brand?3 Answers
Reviews (1988)
  • "Its super hard to find in my area though so I always have to buy more then once each time I am shopping, Its very competitively priced it is definitely well worse any negatives I can come up with my go to yogurt especially for breakfast since it is higher in fat I totally skimp the amount i would normally eat and replace with Fresh or frozen fruit and top it off with a small amount of home made granola its divine!" in 1 review
Stefanie P.
W Hollywood, CA
I prefer the honey one as this one is a little sweeter, almost like a dessert, but still a great snack. I usually eat it plain as it is already a little sugary but I don’t feel weighed down by it. Reasonably priced as well, typically doesn’t fluctuate much from one market to the next and comes in a resealable large container.
Rebekah R.
Salisbury
I usually purchase this at bilo grocery store but they have it at food lion and Harris teeter. It is rich and creamy tasting with just enough vanilla flavoring to be satisfying and not overpowering. I usually add granola with some toasted almonds too it. And sometimes blueberries. Very filling and delicious
Julie M.
El Paso, TX
I eat this for breakfast regularly with fruit and granola. The yogurt is delicious on it's own but combined with fresh fruit it is divine. Definitely my favorite greek yogurt I've ever had. I buy it regularly and will continue to do so. The quality is always top notch and makes for a yummy, filling breakfast.
Sarah W.
Plymouth
The honey vanilla Greek yogurt is by far my favorite yogurt out there! The honey vanilla is just sweet enough but not too sweet for my taste. I love to add in granola of any kind. It’s the perfect texture. Not too thick and not too liquidy. I would definitely recommend this to anyyogurt lover
Karri V.
Dewitt
This Greek yogurt is amazing. It taste like ice cream. I love adding fresh fruit such as strawberryies and blueberries w granola to my serving. I also like to drizzle honey over the top for a nice bonus. Not only dose this yougurt have a smooth texture, it has a smooth taste.
Rachel C.
Love love love this yogurt! I'm not usually a fan of Greek yogurt as I don't like the chalky taste. This brand is not chalky at all and tastes great! I buy mine at HEB.  The flavor is so so good. It's a little more expensive than what I usually buy but it's really good
Donnesha W.
Toledo
OMG this is so good, melt in your mouth good. You can actually taste the vanilla and honey verses the other ones. It's blended so well that the combination is to die for. Plus it has low calories and isn't processed with a lot of things that's not good for us woman.
Adriana F.
Decatur, GA
This product paired with a good granola could ease replace ice cream for me! It tastes so good, is the perfect little pick-me-up in the mornings, and works well in a smoothie! Although a bit on the pricier end, buying the largest tub is the best bang for your buck.
Norma O.
I LOVE this yogurt. I usually don’t eat yogurt, but this one hits the spot when I need something sweet. I will buy this at Walmart. It taste like vanilla. I think it’s healthy, healthier than ice cream that’s how I eat it. I sub this for when I want something sweet.
NELLY L.
I’ve loved this one, I actually still have some leftover to eat. Yes it’s affordable, not expensive. Delicous togurt ever. Not disappointing. Different flavor, more taste of the creamy yogurt, not strong. Yes I’m satisfied, I’d buy again!!
Asbah M.
Mississauga
What is your favourite Greek yoghurt brand?!
kai f.
Where can I buy this?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What other flavor of yogurt do you love from this brand?
Rachel W.
Is this a good quality Greek yogurt?
Mary R.
Greenfild Twp, PA
Is this yogurt bitter? Or have an after taste?