BY THE GREEK GODS #26 in Yogurt

The Greek Gods® Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt Style.

New look!

Same great taste.

Probiotic.

All natural.

Grade A.

7 live & active cultures.

Excellent source of calcium.

See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

• Is this yogurt bitter? Or have an after taste?3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?4 Answers
  • What other flavor of yogurt do you love from this brand?3 Answers
The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Honey Vanilla
  • "Its super hard to find in my area though so I always have to buy more then once each time I am shopping, Its very competitively priced it is definitely well worse any negatives I can come up with my go to yogurt especially for breakfast since it is higher in fat I totally skimp the amount i would normally eat and replace with Fresh or frozen fruit and top it off with a small amount of home made granola its divine!" in 1 review
Francis B.
Modesto, CA
I love this flavor of yogurt and the brand in general. It has AMAZING flavor and consistency. My problem with this yogurt is just the sugar content is a little too high for my liking. In moderation though like everything else, it is okay. This is my go to yogurt when I want to splurge as for me I cannot have just the serving size.
Kassondra M.
Boise
I really like the honey vanilla Greek yogurt from the Greek gods.  This is not my first choice of yogurt but I will get this if they don't have my other option.  I like to add yogurt to my smoothies, and it's good on its own as well or with granola.  I wish they had organic and that would make it even better!
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
I prefer the honey one as this one is a little sweeter, almost like a dessert, but still a great snack. I usually eat it plain as it is already a little sugary but I don’t feel weighed down by it. Reasonably priced as well, typically doesn’t fluctuate much from one market to the next and comes in a resealable large container.
lerrisa W.
Kissimmee, FL
I really love Greek yogurt and the fact that it is honey makes it even better it’s very healthy for you than regular yogurt and I wouldn’t compare this to anything else because I cant . I suggest this for anyone
Karri V.
Dewitt
This Greek yogurt is amazing. It taste like ice cream. I love adding fresh fruit such as strawberryies and blueberries w granola to my serving. I also like to drizzle honey over the top for a nice bonus. Not only dose this yougurt have a smooth texture, it has a smooth taste.
Destiny D.
Albany
Delicious and tasteful 🙂Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt The warm cream on your tongue can take you to a magical paradise. It’s like it melts right into your mouth. It’s perfect for a quick snack and something to scarce down. I would definitely recommend it
Payton G.
Oakland , TN
I eat this yogurt every morning I mix together banana, blueberry, and peanut butter! It taste like you splurging on candy so so yummy!! I’ve tried other yogurts but don’t like the bitter taste not the texture of them! This yogurt isn’t bitter at all it’s sweet and it is smooth!
Brandi M.
This Greek yogurt has a great flavor and perfect texture. If you like Greek yogurt this is the one for you. It is reasonably priced and you can find coupons for it as well. It is not too thick and not too sweet. I love it and will continue to buy it. Best flavor ever.
👽autumn👽 G.
Fort Pierce
This tastes good too. I eat this with granolas and someone's I mix this one with the honey yogurt. It's a pretty good value, this is the second product over reviewed for this yogurt. It's a pretty decent price to get a nice size tub. I would most likely buy this again
Chinelo U.
Lexington, KY
I love how this tastes and the price isn’t ridiculous but it’s caloric content is kinda bizarre. It has A LOT of sugar and the protein content is really low per serving size. The whole thing kinda defeats the purpose of it being “Greek”. If you ask me, they just say Greek for the fad and sales purposes. Stick to Chobani and others this isn’t it.
Asbah M.
Mississauga
Kaila F.
Amherst, NY
Where can I buy this?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What other flavor of yogurt do you love from this brand?
Mary R.
Greenfild Twp, PA
Is this yogurt bitter? Or have an after taste?
Rachel W.
Is this a good quality Greek yogurt?