The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Honey

The Greek Gods® Honey Greek Yogurt Style.

New look!

Same great taste.

Probiotic.

All natural.

Grade A.

7 Live & active cultures.

Excellent source of calcium.

See nutrition information fat and saturated fat content.

Does it taste yummy?
How is this?does it taste good?
whoah, I had never seen itNow I want to try itWhere can I get it?Tastes good?
Start your review of The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Honey!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoBentonville
The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Honey uploaded by Fabiana M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Yummy ! Very Delicious with granola and fruits is perfect for my breakfast or dinner ! Price is very Good ! I’m really recommend for everyone is healthy and the flavor is amazing !!
3 months ago
This yogurt is delicious and taste great. It does have a lot of sugar but the sugar is natural. For a Greek yogurt it is absolutely delicious though it does not have the tanginess that normal Greek yogurt has.
2 years agoLong beach, CA
I Would avoid Greek yogurt bc I hated the chobani yogurt and my god when I tasted it i was upset because I always had it in my fridge and would avoid it now I get a 3 ounce cup put some granola and some freshly cut fruits sometimes grapes pineapple or strawberry and it is delicious!!
2 years agoSarasota
This yogurt is very light you can add berries and other fruits.it has a very light honey taste that can combine with anything.You can buy it basically at any store, I would recommend because since it’s Greek yogurt it’s healthier than regular yogurt.
10 months agonorfolk
This is my absolute favorite Greek yogurt on the market!! It has such a great flavor and texture. The honey flavor is so good and it's the perfect flavor of honey. Not too much, but a nice subtle flavor. I get so sad when I go to my local market and they don't have it in stock. Also, I've only ever seen it in the large container, which is just fine for me, but I'm not sure if it comes in single serve or not. Try it!!!!
2 years agoStar, ID
I disliked yogurt for a long time. My husband started eating this. It was the first Greek yogurt I tried. It is one of my new favorite foods. The Honey flavor is fantastic. It is thick and creamy. Pairs really well with Nature Valley granola.
2 years agoFayetteville, NC
This is literally the most delicious yogurt in the world. It’s sweet without being too sweet. It comes in a big tub which I prefer to the small cups as I don’t have to eat so much. I usually buy this at my local health food store. I just wish it was a bit cheaper.
7 months agoColorado Spgs, CO
I normally dont like greek yogurt because of the bitterness/tartness & aftertaste. But i know its the better option so ive tried MANY brands to find one I like. THIS is it! The consistency isnt like most greek yogurts. Its so smooth & creamy. Theres no bitter aftertaste either. The Honey flavor is my favorite because its so versatile & delicious. I can eat it by itself! Or add fruits & nuts. Ill also add it to my shakes & smothies. After buying this brand the first time, I havent bought another kind since!
9 months agoWestminster, CA
Purchased at: Target
I find Greek Gods honey is closest to the yogurt i grew up eating in Vietnam which often made from condensed milk. I’ve also tried other flavors of this brand but i like the honey one the best although it doesn’t have the strong sweetness of honey. It’s very naturally tart instead.
4 months agoColdwater, MS
I love this yogurt! To be honest, though, the first time I tasted it after always having regular non greek yogurt I thought it had a sour taste.. But, I took a second bite and that sourness started tasting better and better. The honey is subtle and not overpowered. This yogurt is enhanced with any fresh fruit( I suggest boysenberry, blackberry, strawberry, or banana) or jam you can think to add to it, i even add cereal, such as Post Honey Bunches Of Oats Cereal Honey Roasted
Ask a question to the Influenster community...