BY THE GREEK GODS #7 in Yogurt

The Greek Gods® Honey Greek Yogurt Style.

New look!

Same great taste.

All natural.

Grade A.

7 Live & active cultures.

Excellent source of calcium.

See nutrition information fat and saturated fat content.

Buy on Jet.com
Emma L.
I’m a Greek yogurt snob, no doubt, so of course I’ve tried this lovely concoction. It’s wonderful! There’s 12g of protein in only 1/2 a cup, and it has fewer calories than most other Greek yogurts.
I did knock off a star for how much it separates. All (good) Greek yogurt does it, but it seemed to me like this one did more so than others.
The flavor is great ✨ Very subtle, which is fabulous if you’re looking for a good yogurt to bake with, or mix fruits and/or granola into.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Honey taste sweet and creamy perfect to sweeten up smoothies with.
The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt is one of my favorites because it is healthy it has a decent amount of protein forgot how much protein is in it. I love adding it to my coffee smoothies in the mornings before I get the kids out the door and on the bus. I also use the yogurt for their snacks for after school with some sliced strawberries It is a quick and healthy snack for the kid's lunch boxes. I like that it is gluten free and it tastes better than regular vanilla yogurt
Auri A.
I don’t love yogurt, and rarely eat dairy, but let me tell you, this stuff is my go to yogurt, the texture is supreme, the flavor is outstanding and it doesn’t make my granola soggy.

I’ve tried a few different flavors and it’s the best yogurt I’ve ever had. I’m a single mama and it’s a bit on the speedy side, but I dont The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Honeybuy anything else because it’s THAT good.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
I bought this yogurt a couple months ago and just now opened it up for a quick snack close to 11:00 PM. And DANG THIS IS GOOD. I use Greek yogurt as a healthy alternative for snacking and dipping, and this stuff is delish right out of the tub. I am literally eating it by the spoonful out of the tub on my couch. Not married yet, and not embarrassed. I definitely recommend!
Linh H.
Seattle, WA
One of my favorite!!!! A bit sweet but not too sweet. Prefer this than plain yogurt. Perfect with chop strawberries or some blueberries and granola. I sometimes be fancy and try to make parfaits out of it, just layer yogurt with a brunch of chopped fruits and nuts ;) yumm!!!
Sarah C.
Big fan of Greek Gods yogurt. Greek yogurt is great for you and one of my standby snacks I like to keep on hand for if I get a craving during the day. This honey version is lightly sweet, not sugary so it still hits the spot when I crave sugar but I walk away feeling healthy and satisfied rather than with a sugar rush.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
If you’re looking for a sweet treat, look no further! I give it 3 stars only because I usually want yogurt to use in place of something savory. However if you’re looking for a little jolt of honey this is the way to go. Add some fresh berries and you have yourself a meal that will tide you over until dinner.
Stephanie S.
Coquille, OR
Quite possibly the best yogurt you will ever taste! At first honey yogurt didn't sound appealing to me. After all, I'm used to buying fruit on the bottom yogurt. It's predictable and familiar. I first tasted this yogurt while visiting a friend. I was shocked by how much I instantly loved it!The smooth creamy texture and sweet flavor was an instant hit with my tastebuds. It has excellent nutritional value and is made with healthy ingredients.I recommend this yogurt to anyone who is not lactose intolerant. Here's a hint: it's so sweet and good you can give it to your family as dessert!
I’ve loved this one, I actually still have some leftover to finish. Two tubs, will make it 4 soon. Yes it’s affordable, not expensive. Delicous yogurt ever. Not disappointing. Different flavor, more taste of the creamy yogurt not strong to be gross. Yes I’m satisfied, I’d buy again!!
Noemi A.
Long beach, CA
I Would avoid Greek yogurt bc I hated the chobani yogurt and my god when I tasted it i was upset because I always had it in my fridge and would avoid it now I get a 3 ounce cup put some granola and some freshly cut fruits sometimes grapes pineapple or strawberry and it is delicious!!
Alicia E.
I am a huge fan of this product line and love the strawberry but I have yet to try any other flavors. What flavors are the best? Does the honey one really taste like honey or does it taste fake?
Olivea S.
Can anyone tell me the consistancy of this yogurt? Is it thicker or more of thinner Greek yogurt? Does it have any chunks?
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Is good product?
Cassie R.
Medford , OR
What size containers does this brand come in? About how much does it cost? Does it contain Lactobacillus?
Nataliya P.
Lake Ann, MI
I eat this every morning and I’m in love with it. So good. The only thing better is maple instead of honey.