BY THE GREEK GODS #9 in Yogurt

The Greek Gods® Honey Greek Yogurt Style.

New look!

Same great taste.

Probiotic.

All natural.

Grade A.

7 Live & active cultures.

Excellent source of calcium.

See nutrition information fat and saturated fat content.

• I am a huge fan of this product line and love the strawbe...7 Answers
  • Can you feel the taste of honey?1 Answers
  • What size containers does this brand come in? About how m...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Honey taste sweet and creamy perfect to sweeten up smoothies with.
The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt is one of my favorites because it is healthy it has a decent amount of protein forgot how much protein is in it. I love adding it to my coffee smoothies in the mornings before I get the kids out the door and on the bus. I also use the yogurt for their snacks for after school with some sliced strawberries It is a quick and healthy snack for the kid's lunch boxes. I like that it is gluten free and it tastes better than regular vanilla yogurt
Linh H.
Seattle, WA
One of my favorite!!!! A bit sweet but not too sweet. Prefer this than plain yogurt. Perfect with chop strawberries or some blueberries and granola. I sometimes be fancy and try to make parfaits out of it, just layer yogurt with a brunch of chopped fruits and nuts ;) yumm!!!
Lindsey M.
I love this yogurt! It was recommended by some of my mom's friends and it is now one of the only yogurts I eat. It taste good alone or mixed with fruit and granola. I love using this on waffles as well. This comes in many different flavors and has a lot of protein. It is great for digestive health and I try to eat it everyday. Totally recommend
Lindsey D.
Garden Grove
YUM! I love this yogurt it is delicious. It doesn’t taste like typical Greek yogurt which is really tart and sour this has honey in it so it add some sweetness. I usually eat it with some fresh cut strawberries and it tastes perfect and as well I put one scoop in my salad once in a while it helps add creaminess to the salad.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I just got it since I had a good coupon deal at kroger local store . Now I'm absolutely hooked on it .. I love Greek yogurt but most of them now are fat free. Fat free ruins the real taste. And this yogurt is amazing .. such smooth texture .. I love this yogurt and look forward to try other flavors.. my toddler enjoys this as well
Venus L.
This yogurt is one of my favorite low calorie snacks 😋it is affordable and has honey in it which is another one of my favorite things to eat! It easy to get at almost every grocery store and taste delicious indeed
Stephanie S.
Coquille, OR
Quite possibly the best yogurt you will ever taste! At first honey yogurt didn't sound appealing to me. After all, I'm used to buying fruit on the bottom yogurt. It's predictable and familiar. I first tasted this yogurt while visiting a friend. I was shocked by how much I instantly loved it!The smooth creamy texture and sweet flavor was an instant hit with my tastebuds. It has excellent nutritional value and is made with healthy ingredients.I recommend this yogurt to anyone who is not lactose intolerant. Here's a hint: it's so sweet and good you can give it to your family as dessert!
Joanita C.
North Chicago, IL
Great yogurt but it gets watery due to the kind of yogurt it is. The taste is very rich and creamy. It lasts long and it’s a good snack with granola.It fills me up in the morning long enough for me to get though my classes though out the day. Great choice and my favorite yogurt by far!
Noemi A.
Long beach, CA
I Would avoid Greek yogurt bc I hated the chobani yogurt and my god when I tasted it i was upset because I always had it in my fridge and would avoid it now I get a 3 ounce cup put some granola and some freshly cut fruits sometimes grapes pineapple or strawberry and it is delicious!!
Maritza G.
I always try to get this with the low fat option if possible because I do not like that it is high in saturated fat. It is a bit more pricey than other brands but the taste, texture and packaging are overall great. This is perfect in smoothies, granola bowls and or with some fruit!
Alicia E.
I am a huge fan of this product line and love the strawberry but I have yet to try any other flavors. What flavors are the best? Does the honey one really taste like honey or does it taste fake?
Olivea S.
Can anyone tell me the consistancy of this yogurt? Is it thicker or more of thinner Greek yogurt? Does it have any chunks?
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Is good product?
Nataliya P.
Lake Ann, MI
I eat this every morning and I’m in love with it. So good. The only thing better is maple instead of honey.
Cassie R.
Medford , OR
What size containers does this brand come in? About how much does it cost? Does it contain Lactobacillus?