The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Honey Strawberry uploaded by Paige B.The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Honey Strawberry uploaded by Sonia V.The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Honey Strawberry uploaded by Pasang S.

The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Honey Strawberry

BY HAIN REFRIGERATED FOODS, INC.

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! The Greek Gods Honey & Strawberry Greek Yogurt 24 oz

• It is the only flavor I 've tried , what do you recommend? 1 Answers
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I usually get this yogurt in the honey vanilla flavor but wanted to switch it up so I tried the honey strawberry flavor. It was delicious! I would recommend eating it by adding fresh fruits and even using it for a smoothie.
Sharimar S.
Butte, MT
Love it! I usually can’t stand lactose but there’s something about this that doesn’t hurt my stomach. Love the texture it’s the perfect thickness like Ashley Graham.

I always mix it with granola and fruits.

Perfect night snack
Amada M.
North Hollywood, CA
Being a private jet flight Attendant, I'm responsible for taking care of all the food for the flight. For breakfast I often provide parfaits as an easy alternative for clients not wanting to eat too much due to nerves. Im always mixing up the Greek Yogurt brands to see if I find one that meets my clients preferences. When I picked up the Greek Gods Greek Yogurt from Whole Foods, I haven't turned back! My client loved it! It must be that I had a bit of a sweet kick to it without being so tart like most Greek yogurts tend to be. Yummy stuff and defiantly a must buy.
Maria Victoria A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Este yogurt es en realidad uno de los mejores yogures de leche entera disponibles. Hay una increíble cantidad de investigación disponible que muestra nuestros cuerpos necesitan más grasas saludables, más probióticos, más alimentos integrales, y menos productos químicos / aditivos. Este yogur se ajusta a esa descripción. No como otros yogurt que dicen aportar beneficios a nuestro organismo y hacen todo lo contrario.
Jael I.
I can't say that much as to how great this yogurt really is but my husband loves it and I love buying it for him because it's his dessert replacement even though it does have a high sugar content but way better than candy at least. And he tastes like fresh strawberries when I kiss him. Yum
Emily C.
Covina, CA
This yogurt is so creamy, I never really like Greek yogurt until I tasted this yogurt. This has been a big part of my diet ever since I bought this. I absolutely love the strawberry honey because the flavor is amazing. It is super affordable and I would totally buy this again
Christian E.
This yogurt is so delicious! I tried it for the first time when shopping at whole foods. Its so smooth and not as chunky as some greek yogurts, and the strawberry honey flavor cuts down on the tartness that accompanies some other brands. Not only is it yummy but it helps you star regular. I go through at least one tub/week.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is my favorite yogurt hands down. I use it every morning in my breakfast smoothie, or I simply top it with some fruit and granola for a yummy breakfast. Its tangy and sweet at the same time without being too much of either. Best yogurt on the market!
Tyffanie V.
Grove, OK
I enjoy greek yogurt. The taste is great and it does not upset my stomach like other brands seem to do. MY children even eat their yogurt which is de different for me to see happen. The price is little expensive but it is worth the amount. Its a repeat product
ixchel v.
florida
This is the most amazing yogurt I've had. Delicious, smooth, addictive.I put it in my smoothies in the morning. It's wonderful with strawberries and of course all on its own, however, the sugar serving is a bit extravagant. but i like it and eat it occasionally.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
It is the only flavor I 've tried , what do you recommend?