The Great Gatsby uploaded by scarlet s.The Great Gatsby uploaded by Lacey L.

BY BAZ LUHRMANN

The '20s never roared louder than in this sumptuosly romantic retelling of F. Scott Fitzgerald's Jazz Age classic. Robert Redford stars as Jay Gatsby, who had once loved beautiful, spoiled Daisy Buchanan (Mia Farrow), then lost her to a rich boy. But now Gatsby is mysteriously wealthy. and ready to woo Daisy back. A winner of two Academy Awards(R), "The Great Gatsby" features a fine supporting cast and an elegant script by Francis Ford Coppola. And at its center is the opulent evocation of an era of hot jazz and cold champagne, of women as exotic and demanding as hothouse flowers, and of lives made soft by too much, too soon. Get a $2 Credit Towards Disc to Digital on VUDU HD Movies - Offer Expires 01/02/15.

Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I watched this movie almost everyday after it came out on dvd. I loved the casting accept for daisy they could’ve done better with that one. I love the soundtrack and cinematography. Leonardo DiCaprio is so gorgeous in this film. The costumes were absolutely beautiful and the locations.
Bridget Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I got this movie for my mom for Christmas. We love this movie. Such a good movie with great actors. And the music is great too. I think it was only $5 at Target. I recommend it to everyone! I think it’s great for teens and older.
Maeghan G.
sherman, TX
A must have for any movie collector. I read the book as well and the movie follows the books outline though of course the book was better as a whole. A great cast line and I recommend watching this fun and entertaining movie!
Ashley S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is my absolute favorite film! I personally never read the book in high school but after seeing the cast and the playlist I had to go see it which is the best decision I've made. When watching this you will start to feel/have emotions for the characters, see their point of view and towards the end do a complete 180. I cannot stop raving about this film!
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Not only is this my favorite book but this movie captured it perfectly. It kept all of the best quotes and imagery and symbolism from the book. Leonardo Dicaprio played the part of Jay Gatsby perfectly. It highly recommend this movie to everyone.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I live this movie. It has one of my favorite sound tracks in a major motion picture. I feel like Leo was the perfect Gatsby. The costume design was marvelous in this remake of a classic. I enjoyed the mix of modern in classic.
Rashanae P.
The movie was almost as great as the book. I must say the cast, music, setting, etc., was awesome. I am extremely glad that I went out to see the movie once it came into theaters. I would watch it over and over again.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this movie. First of all it has Leonardo DiCaprio so that automatically makes the movie amazing. I loved seeing this era come to life. The costumes were amazing and the sets were amazing. Everything was basically just like the book so that was great. I would definitely recommend watching this.
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Baz Luhrmann did a fantastic job with this. I know a lot of people aren't huge fans of how he does his films - such as this and Romeo & Juliet, but he makes them a modern twist and the art direction is fabulous. Everything catches your eye and you're never bored. Beautiful film, wonderful actors!
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This imaginative retelling of the great classic The Great Gatsby is simply put a superb movie. The decadent designs, opulent costumes, and unforgettable acting makes it a hard to miss movie. It's the perfect blend of modern and classic looks. It's an epic love story with a tragic twist.
Victoria F.