The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #82 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got ...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
C a H.
C a H.
Pop Culture Expert
I couldn't watch past the first 30 min's. I was fast forwarding thru most of it so i quit watching. Sometimes I'm a Leo fan and sometimes I'm not. He hadn't even made it into the movie when I quit. I am not a Toby M fan I don't think he is a good actor.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Overland Park, KS
Pop Culture Expert
The movie is great and the soundtrack even better. You can't go wrong with Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful" track which is included on this album.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Pop Culture Expert
Read this book in grade school. Fell in love again 15 years later in the theatre. What an incredible movie.
Lai Sin P.
Lai Sin P.
The soundtrack amazing especially when all the artists are my favorite. This soundtrack is great to listen to on a rainy day when you just want to relax at home.
Bianghele maria M.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
me encanta esta pelicula pues refleja los placeres y las pohibiciones de la epoca ademas de que la escenografia fue la mejor el vestuario de los actores impecable creo que fue un gran proyecto disfrute mucho viendola es una excelente pelicula
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.