The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #64 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never go...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I absolutely loved the movie, and a big part of it was the music. My all time favorite song on here is Young and Beautiful. It's such a sweet, gorgeous song and it's sung beautifully. There are lots of songs that really encompass the time period of the movie and the excitement of it. I love this album and recommend others to listen to it.
Elise E.
Boston, MA
I love the book and the movie and this soundtrack is one of the best parts of it. It has a good blend of 1920's style jazzy flapper songs as well as current hip hop styles. The music fits in perfectly with the movies but stands just as strong by itself
Stevie C.
Pop Culture Expert
Amazing soundtrack! "Young and Beautiful", "Back To Black", "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody", and "Hearts A Mess" are all favorites.
Shannon E.
Glendale, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
BY FAR MY FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK TO A MOVIE!! I think the music in the movie really makes the movie amazing. It will always be my favorite movie, not just for the story but for this soundtrack.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
The Great Gatsby. starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Toby Maguire was a great film based on F. Scott Fitzgerald's incredible novel. This version was able to serve in some of the music of today with attitude of that time. Definitely an exciting movie, getting to picture the story differently than what you read, what you thought. They did a good job with that!
Susana B.
country club hills
All the songs on this sound track are very well picked and go with the movie. Before seeing this movie I read the book and sometimes it's hard for me to like the movies that are made based of books but I actually enjoyed this one and its soundtrack. Even one of my favorite artist that I love has a song in this, Lana del Rey. Which I really enjoyed listening to!
Lai Sin P.
The soundtrack amazing especially when all the artists are my favorite. This soundtrack is great to listen to on a rainy day when you just want to relax at home.
Tanya H.
Pop Culture Expert
Read this book in grade school. Fell in love again 15 years later in the theatre. What an incredible movie.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Pop Culture Expert
Love the music on this soundtrack! Awesome artists and great vibe throughout. One of my favorite movie soundtracks
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
me encanta esta pelicula pues refleja los placeres y las pohibiciones de la epoca ademas de que la escenografia fue la mejor el vestuario de los actores impecable creo que fue un gran proyecto disfrute mucho viendola es una excelente pelicula
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.