Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Glendale, AZ

BY FAR MY FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK TO A MOVIE!! I think the music in the movie really makes the movie amazing. It will always be my favorite movie, not just for the story but for this soundtrack.
Stevie C.
Stevie C.

Amazing soundtrack! "Young and Beautiful", "Back To Black", "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody", and "Hearts A Mess" are all favorites.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Overland Park, KS

The movie is great and the soundtrack even better. You can't go wrong with Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful" track which is included on this album.
C a H.
C a H.

I couldn't watch past the first 30 min's. I was fast forwarding thru most of it so i quit watching. Sometimes I'm a Leo fan and sometimes I'm not. He hadn't even made it into the movie when I quit. I am not a Toby M fan I don't think he is a good actor.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Mankato, MN

Lana's song was my favorite song on this album! I enjoyed the others as well. A great mix of songs.
Geneva M.
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA

I loved all of the music in this movie. Lana's song had to be my favorite, by the soundtrack overall was exceptional.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Carlisle, PA

Not a fan of some of the second long tracks, but the sound quality and mixing overall are splendid.
Emily T.
Emily T.

I really like this soundtrack. Th beats and vocals are all really catchy and memorable. I feel like there are a few "dud" tracks but overall I really enjoy this cd.
Denise V.
Denise V.

Great soundtrack! There are so many songs that just fit perfectly and make you want to watch the movie over and over again.
Candice R.
Candice R.

A great soundtrack for a wonderful movie.. love the modern flare on the 1920's setting. "Young& Beautify" is one of my favorite songs
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH

Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH

What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL

I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.