The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #79 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We ...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this soundtrack. The music is so gorgeous and the cello's....ohhhh i love the cello's. Phenomenal!
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I loved all of the music in this movie. Lana's song had to be my favorite, by the soundtrack overall was exceptional.
Krista E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Not only was the Great Gatsby an amazing movie, but the soundtrack was too! The xx, Lana Del Rey! It was amazing.
Hilliary E.
Atwater
I love the music in this movie! 40’s mixed with modern music is great! Upbeat and the movie is amazing too
Stephanie S.
Williston , ND
Love love love this movie, makes you wish you were alive in the old days, beauty love, it’s a great movie
Helen L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite movie soundtracks of all time. I love the old style blended with the new.
Samantha B.
Indian Trail, NC
This movie and soundtrack was the bomb, I loved it so much I listened to it like 5 times in a row!!!!
Alex M.
Burnsville, MN
Lana's song was my favorite song on this album! I enjoyed the others as well. A great mix of songs.
Alexandra Y.
Tamarac, FL
I love this soundtrack so much. To me I actually feel like I'm in the 1920s while listening to it.
Alyssa S.
Carlisle, PA
Not a fan of some of the second long tracks, but the sound quality and mixing overall are splendid.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What was your favorite song  from The Great Gatsby soundtrack? Can you describe it?