The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #94 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got ...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
savana M.
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX
This movie was pretty good. But the sound track was nice!!!!! My grandmother liked it.
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of the best soundtracks to come for a long time. It brings you so emotionally into the movie. I love it!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
San Pedro, CA
It was god but not great. Love the roaring 20s and I agree, soundtrack was amazing!
Candice R.
Candice R.
A great soundtrack for a wonderful movie.. love the modern flare on the 1920's setting. "Young& Beautify" is one of my favorite songs
Denise V.
Denise V.
Pop Culture Expert
Great soundtrack! There are so many songs that just fit perfectly and make you want to watch the movie over and over again.
Emily T.
Emily T.
I really like this soundtrack. Th beats and vocals are all really catchy and memorable. I feel like there are a few "dud" tracks but overall I really enjoy this cd.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Carlisle, PA
Not a fan of some of the second long tracks, but the sound quality and mixing overall are splendid.
Geneva M.
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I loved all of the music in this movie. Lana's song had to be my favorite, by the soundtrack overall was exceptional.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Mankato, MN
Lana's song was my favorite song on this album! I enjoyed the others as well. A great mix of songs.
C a H.
C a H.
Pop Culture Expert
I couldn't watch past the first 30 min's. I was fast forwarding thru most of it so i quit watching. Sometimes I'm a Leo fan and sometimes I'm not. He hadn't even made it into the movie when I quit. I am not a Toby M fan I don't think he is a good actor.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.