Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Tanisha B.
Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX

The central problem with Luhrmann's film is that when it's entertaining it's not Gatsby, and when it's Gatsby it's not entertaining. The only interesting parts were the lavish parties other than that the plot was horrible.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA

I absolutely loved the movie, and a big part of it was the music. My all time favorite song on here is Young and Beautiful. It's such a sweet, gorgeous song and it's sung beautifully. There are lots of songs that really encompass the time period of the movie and the excitement of it. I love this album and recommend others to listen to it.
Elise E.
Elise E.
Boston, MA

I love the book and the movie and this soundtrack is one of the best parts of it. It has a good blend of 1920's style jazzy flapper songs as well as current hip hop styles. The music fits in perfectly with the movies but stands just as strong by itself
Monica M.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL

Who doesn't like the great gatspy? The soundtrack had the typically 20s sound with a modern flare. Hands down one of my favorite sound tracks.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Glendale, AZ

BY FAR MY FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK TO A MOVIE!! I think the music in the movie really makes the movie amazing. It will always be my favorite movie, not just for the story but for this soundtrack.
Stevie C.
Stevie C.

Amazing soundtrack! "Young and Beautiful", "Back To Black", "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody", and "Hearts A Mess" are all favorites.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Overland Park, KS

The movie is great and the soundtrack even better. You can't go wrong with Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful" track which is included on this album.
C a H.
C a H.

I couldn't watch past the first 30 min's. I was fast forwarding thru most of it so i quit watching. Sometimes I'm a Leo fan and sometimes I'm not. He hadn't even made it into the movie when I quit. I am not a Toby M fan I don't think he is a good actor.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Mankato, MN

Lana's song was my favorite song on this album! I enjoyed the others as well. A great mix of songs.
Geneva M.
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA

I loved all of the music in this movie. Lana's song had to be my favorite, by the soundtrack overall was exceptional.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Oxford, OH

Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH

What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL

I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.

Join Now