The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #82 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got ...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
michelle t.
michelle t.
Carteret, NJ
Thus movie was so great. I didn't think u would like it but it ended up being really good
Stevie C.
Stevie C.
Pop Culture Expert
Amazing soundtrack! "Young and Beautiful", "Back To Black", "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody", and "Hearts A Mess" are all favorites.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Glendale, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
BY FAR MY FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK TO A MOVIE!! I think the music in the movie really makes the movie amazing. It will always be my favorite movie, not just for the story but for this soundtrack.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Naperville , IL
Who doesn't like the great gatspy? The soundtrack had the typically 20s sound with a modern flare. Hands down one of my favorite sound tracks.
Candice R.
Candice R.
A great soundtrack for a wonderful movie.. love the modern flare on the 1920's setting. "Young& Beautify" is one of my favorite songs
Denise V.
Denise V.
Pop Culture Expert
Great soundtrack! There are so many songs that just fit perfectly and make you want to watch the movie over and over again.
Emily T.
Emily T.
I really like this soundtrack. Th beats and vocals are all really catchy and memorable. I feel like there are a few "dud" tracks but overall I really enjoy this cd.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Carlisle, PA
Not a fan of some of the second long tracks, but the sound quality and mixing overall are splendid.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
San Pedro, CA
It was god but not great. Love the roaring 20s and I agree, soundtrack was amazing!
Alex M.
Alex M.
Mankato, MN
Lana's song was my favorite song on this album! I enjoyed the others as well. A great mix of songs.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.