The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #82 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack fro...It is! It's a little off-putti... 4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?Honestly Young and Beautiful k... 7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the mo...The entire movie. 5 Answers
Photo (1)
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Glendale, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
BY FAR MY FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK TO A MOVIE!! I think the music in the movie really makes the movie amazing. It will always be my favorite movie, not just for the story but for this soundtrack.
Stevie C.
Stevie C.
Pop Culture Expert
Amazing soundtrack! "Young and Beautiful", "Back To Black", "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody", and "Hearts A Mess" are all favorites.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Overland Park, KS
Pop Culture Expert
The movie is great and the soundtrack even better. You can't go wrong with Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful" track which is included on this album.
C a H.
C a H.
Pop Culture Expert
I couldn't watch past the first 30 min's. I was fast forwarding thru most of it so i quit watching. Sometimes I'm a Leo fan and sometimes I'm not. He hadn't even made it into the movie when I quit. I am not a Toby M fan I don't think he is a good actor.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Mankato, MN
Lana's song was my favorite song on this album! I enjoyed the others as well. A great mix of songs.
Geneva M.
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I loved all of the music in this movie. Lana's song had to be my favorite, by the soundtrack overall was exceptional.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Carlisle, PA
Not a fan of some of the second long tracks, but the sound quality and mixing overall are splendid.
Emily T.
Emily T.
I really like this soundtrack. Th beats and vocals are all really catchy and memorable. I feel like there are a few "dud" tracks but overall I really enjoy this cd.
Denise V.
Denise V.
Pop Culture Expert
Great soundtrack! There are so many songs that just fit perfectly and make you want to watch the movie over and over again.
Candice R.
Candice R.
A great soundtrack for a wonderful movie.. love the modern flare on the 1920's setting. "Young& Beautify" is one of my favorite songs
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.