The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #64 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never go...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I loved all of the music in this movie. Lana's song had to be my favorite, by the soundtrack overall was exceptional.
Krista E.
Not only was the Great Gatsby an amazing movie, but the soundtrack was too! The xx, Lana Del Rey! It was amazing.
Sabrina A.
Loved the movie, liked the soundtrack. My favorite part of the entire soundtrack has to be Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful."
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVE the soundtrack to this movie- one of the best ever, honestly. The movie was sub-par but the soundtrack makes up for it.
Samantha B.
Indian Trail, NC
This movie and soundtrack was the bomb, I loved it so much I listened to it like 5 times in a row!!!!
Alyssa S.
Carlisle, PA
Not a fan of some of the second long tracks, but the sound quality and mixing overall are splendid.
michelle t.
Carteret, NJ
Thus movie was so great. I didn't think u would like it but it ended up being really good
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX
This movie was pretty good. But the sound track was nice!!!!! My grandmother liked it.
Sarah S.
Sturbridge, MA
Love this soundtrack! I used most of it as music at my 20's themed wedding this year.
Jennifer G.
San Pedro, CA
It was god but not great. Love the roaring 20s and I agree, soundtrack was amazing!
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.