Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Ivy T.
Ivy T.
Des Moines, ia

I was actually a little disappointed in this soundtrack and the movie as well. The soundtrack was a bit bizarre to me and while it was Baz Luhrman, it still felt a bit off-kilter.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
N Tonawanda, NY

The movie was amazing and i LOVED the music in it, when they came out with the soundtrack I had to have it! great purchase!!
savana M.
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX

This movie was pretty good. But the sound track was nice!!!!! My grandmother liked it.
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.

This is one of the best soundtracks to come for a long time. It brings you so emotionally into the movie. I love it!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Sturbridge, MA

Love this soundtrack! I used most of it as music at my 20's themed wedding this year.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Everett, WA

Such a beautiful movie, visually. Baz Lurhmann is such a great director and has an impeccable vision. The soundtrack matches the film perfectly and really transports you.
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL

❤️❤️❤️ Love this movie so so much! I've always loved the book and I was SO excited when I heard it was coming to theaters. I had to see it opening day! It's definitely a movie I could watch over and over and over again. It's one of the better movie soundtracks. So much fun music to get up and dance to!
Manda L.
Manda L.
Niles, MI

The Great Gatsby. starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Toby Maguire was a great film based on F. Scott Fitzgerald's incredible novel. This version was able to serve in some of the music of today with attitude of that time. Definitely an exciting movie, getting to picture the story differently than what you read, what you thought. They did a good job with that!
Susana B.
Susana B.
Hickory Hills, IL

All the songs on this sound track are very well picked and go with the movie. Before seeing this movie I read the book and sometimes it's hard for me to like the movies that are made based of books but I actually enjoyed this one and its soundtrack. Even one of my favorite artist that I love has a song in this, Lana del Rey. Which I really enjoyed listening to!
Bianghele maria M.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela

me encanta esta pelicula pues refleja los placeres y las pohibiciones de la epoca ademas de que la escenografia fue la mejor el vestuario de los actores impecable creo que fue un gran proyecto disfrute mucho viendola es una excelente pelicula
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Oxford, OH

Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH

What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL

I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.

Join Now