The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #82 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got ...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I enjoyed the soundtrack/music from the film more then the movies. I wasn't sure what to expect going into watch it but the OST grabbed me from the start.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I love everything about the great gatsby. It's just so fun. This album embodies what I think the 20s would be. So fun and energetic and full of emotion. What a great album to get you excited about your day!
Emily P.
Emily P.
This was a wonderful movie, I absolutely recommend. Not to mention during the movie you're listening to an amazing soundtrack. You HAVE to purchase.
felicity r.
felicity r.
Augusta, GA
Wasn't bad, wasn't great. The great gatsby sound track is a so-so sound track
Darcus M.
Darcus M.
Hamilton, OH
The Great Gatsby is my favorite F. Scott Fitzgerald book ever and I've seen the original movie and loved it. So of course, as soon as I learned about this new version, I had to see it. I was pretty impressed and really liked it. The only thing that kind of annoyed me were the constant "ole' sport" from Leonardo DiCaprio. It was just TOO much, sometimes twice in one sentence.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Loved the movie, liked the soundtrack. My favorite part of the entire soundtrack has to be Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful."
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Tamarac, FL
I love this soundtrack so much. To me I actually feel like I'm in the 1920s while listening to it.
Zofia M.
Zofia M.
The soundtrack was perfect with the movie, they made a great selection. It has modern songs on it with a twist and you can feel like you're back in the movie.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Oh my gosh forget the movie the SOUNDTRACK was AMAZING!!! If you don't have it,drop everything and go download it. Such great artist all on one cd. The movie was great too. It really takes you back to that time, with all the big parties and the way people dressed. I loved it!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert
What makes a good movie even greater? When it has an epic soundtrack! This is by far one of my most favorite soundtracks to come out and in recent years. From the remakes of Beyonce's Crazy in Love and Amy Winehouse's Back to Black to the hauntingly beautiful Lana Del Rey Young and Beautiful to the funky fun Fergie A Little Party Never Killed Nobody this soundtrack is impressive. Hit after hit it's unforgettable tracks draw you into the world of Gatsby.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.