Add a Photo

#83 in Music
Photo (1)
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.

This is one of the best soundtracks to come for a long time. It brings you so emotionally into the movie. I love it!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Wheat Ridge, CO

I love everything about the great gatsby. It's just so fun. This album embodies what I think the 20s would be. So fun and energetic and full of emotion. What a great album to get you excited about your day!
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Everett, WA

Such a beautiful movie, visually. Baz Lurhmann is such a great director and has an impeccable vision. The soundtrack matches the film perfectly and really transports you.
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL

❤️❤️❤️ Love this movie so so much! I've always loved the book and I was SO excited when I heard it was coming to theaters. I had to see it opening day! It's definitely a movie I could watch over and over and over again. It's one of the better movie soundtracks. So much fun music to get up and dance to!
Manda L.
Manda L.
Niles, MI

The Great Gatsby. starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Toby Maguire was a great film based on F. Scott Fitzgerald's incredible novel. This version was able to serve in some of the music of today with attitude of that time. Definitely an exciting movie, getting to picture the story differently than what you read, what you thought. They did a good job with that!
Susana B.
Susana B.
Hickory Hills, IL

All the songs on this sound track are very well picked and go with the movie. Before seeing this movie I read the book and sometimes it's hard for me to like the movies that are made based of books but I actually enjoyed this one and its soundtrack. Even one of my favorite artist that I love has a song in this, Lana del Rey. Which I really enjoyed listening to!
Tanisha B.
Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX

The central problem with Luhrmann's film is that when it's entertaining it's not Gatsby, and when it's Gatsby it's not entertaining. The only interesting parts were the lavish parties other than that the plot was horrible.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA

I absolutely loved the movie, and a big part of it was the music. My all time favorite song on here is Young and Beautiful. It's such a sweet, gorgeous song and it's sung beautifully. There are lots of songs that really encompass the time period of the movie and the excitement of it. I love this album and recommend others to listen to it.
Elise E.
Elise E.
Boston, MA

I love the book and the movie and this soundtrack is one of the best parts of it. It has a good blend of 1920's style jazzy flapper songs as well as current hip hop styles. The music fits in perfectly with the movies but stands just as strong by itself
Monica M.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL

Who doesn't like the great gatspy? The soundtrack had the typically 20s sound with a modern flare. Hands down one of my favorite sound tracks.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH

Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH

What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL

I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.

Join Now