The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #82 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got ...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Geneva M.
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I loved all of the music in this movie. Lana's song had to be my favorite, by the soundtrack overall was exceptional.
Susana B.
Susana B.
country club hills
All the songs on this sound track are very well picked and go with the movie. Before seeing this movie I read the book and sometimes it's hard for me to like the movies that are made based of books but I actually enjoyed this one and its soundtrack. Even one of my favorite artist that I love has a song in this, Lana del Rey. Which I really enjoyed listening to!
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
❤️❤️❤️ Love this movie so so much! I've always loved the book and I was SO excited when I heard it was coming to theaters. I had to see it opening day! It's definitely a movie I could watch over and over and over again. It's one of the better movie soundtracks. So much fun music to get up and dance to!
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Everett, WA
Such a beautiful movie, visually. Baz Lurhmann is such a great director and has an impeccable vision. The soundtrack matches the film perfectly and really transports you.
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of the best soundtracks to come for a long time. It brings you so emotionally into the movie. I love it!
savana M.
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX
This movie was pretty good. But the sound track was nice!!!!! My grandmother liked it.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
N Tonawanda, NY
The movie was amazing and i LOVED the music in it, when they came out with the soundtrack I had to have it! great purchase!!
Ivy T.
Ivy T.
Urbandale, IA
I was actually a little disappointed in this soundtrack and the movie as well. The soundtrack was a bit bizarre to me and while it was Baz Luhrman, it still felt a bit off-kilter.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Sturbridge, MA
Love this soundtrack! I used most of it as music at my 20's themed wedding this year.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.