The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #79 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We ...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
Ivy C.
Urbandale, IA
I was actually a little disappointed in this soundtrack and the movie as well. The soundtrack was a bit bizarre to me and while it was Baz Luhrman, it still felt a bit off-kilter.
Lauren J.
Madison, WI
Great soundtrack, great artists, still haven't even seen the movie. My favorite track is Over the Love by Florence and the Machine; it seems the most close in spirit to the book.
Shelby G.
Everett, WA
Such a beautiful movie, visually. Baz Lurhmann is such a great director and has an impeccable vision. The soundtrack matches the film perfectly and really transports you.
Emily T.
I really like this soundtrack. Th beats and vocals are all really catchy and memorable. I feel like there are a few "dud" tracks but overall I really enjoy this cd.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My favorite movie! I love all the action and the fashion and the music. I watch this movie over and over again and still love it just as much. In love with the era.
Zofia M.
The soundtrack was perfect with the movie, they made a great selection. It has modern songs on it with a twist and you can feel like you're back in the movie.
Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I enjoyed the soundtrack/music from the film more then the movies. I wasn't sure what to expect going into watch it but the OST grabbed me from the start.
Jessica V.
Overland Park, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The movie is great and the soundtrack even better. You can't go wrong with Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful" track which is included on this album.
Emily P.
This was a wonderful movie, I absolutely recommend. Not to mention during the movie you're listening to an amazing soundtrack. You HAVE to purchase.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
Who doesn't like the great gatspy? The soundtrack had the typically 20s sound with a modern flare. Hands down one of my favorite sound tracks.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What was your favorite song  from The Great Gatsby soundtrack? Can you describe it?