The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #34 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never go...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
Pop Culture Expert
I actually loved the Jay-Z done soundtrack for this movie. I cannot listen to "Young & Beautiful" by Lana Del Rey without nearly crying...it really evoked emotion through the movie.
Lauren J.
Madison, WI
Great soundtrack, great artists, still haven't even seen the movie. My favorite track is Over the Love by Florence and the Machine; it seems the most close in spirit to the book.
Ashley M.
Clintwood, VA
Pop Culture Expert
This soundtrack was ahhhhmazing! I loved it!!! Great artists and songs!
Krista E.
Not only was the Great Gatsby an amazing movie, but the soundtrack was too! The xx, Lana Del Rey! It was amazing.
Samantha B.
Indian Trail, NC
This movie and soundtrack was the bomb, I loved it so much I listened to it like 5 times in a row!!!!
Shannon E.
Glendale, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
BY FAR MY FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK TO A MOVIE!! I think the music in the movie really makes the movie amazing. It will always be my favorite movie, not just for the story but for this soundtrack.
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVE the soundtrack to this movie- one of the best ever, honestly. The movie was sub-par but the soundtrack makes up for it.
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Absolutely amazing soundtrack!! And amazing movie as well. Highly recommend
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Okay this music is perfectly cultivated for the movie. My personal favorite is "young and beautiful" by Lana Del Rey. I think the music adds really well to the time period however some of the songs are evidently more modern and belong no where near the time period shown by the movie and book.
Kiara R.
Pop Culture Expert
Oh boy this soundtrack was perfect! The music fit the movie so well, especially Will i am's and Lana del Rey's. I am absolutely in love with this soundtrack still.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite song  from The Great Gatsby soundtrack? Can you describe it?