Add a Photo

#82 in Music
Photo (1)
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.

Loved the movie, liked the soundtrack. My favorite part of the entire soundtrack has to be Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful."
Darcus M.
Darcus M.
Hamilton, OH

The Great Gatsby is my favorite F. Scott Fitzgerald book ever and I've seen the original movie and loved it. So of course, as soon as I learned about this new version, I had to see it. I was pretty impressed and really liked it. The only thing that kind of annoyed me were the constant "ole' sport" from Leonardo DiCaprio. It was just TOO much, sometimes twice in one sentence.
felicity r.
felicity r.
Augusta, GA

Wasn't bad, wasn't great. The great gatsby sound track is a so-so sound track
Emily P.
Emily P.

This was a wonderful movie, I absolutely recommend. Not to mention during the movie you're listening to an amazing soundtrack. You HAVE to purchase.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Wheat Ridge, CO

I love everything about the great gatsby. It's just so fun. This album embodies what I think the 20s would be. So fun and energetic and full of emotion. What a great album to get you excited about your day!
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
San Francisco, CA

I enjoyed the soundtrack/music from the film more then the movies. I wasn't sure what to expect going into watch it but the OST grabbed me from the start.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Sturbridge, MA

Love this soundtrack! I used most of it as music at my 20's themed wedding this year.
Ivy T.
Ivy T.
Des Moines, ia

I was actually a little disappointed in this soundtrack and the movie as well. The soundtrack was a bit bizarre to me and while it was Baz Luhrman, it still felt a bit off-kilter.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
N Tonawanda, NY

The movie was amazing and i LOVED the music in it, when they came out with the soundtrack I had to have it! great purchase!!
savana M.
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX

This movie was pretty good. But the sound track was nice!!!!! My grandmother liked it.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH

Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH

What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL

I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.

Join Now