Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm desert , Ca

My favorite movie! I love all the action and the fashion and the music. I watch this movie over and over again and still love it just as much. In love with the era.
C a H.
C a H.

I couldn't watch past the first 30 min's. I was fast forwarding thru most of it so i quit watching. Sometimes I'm a Leo fan and sometimes I'm not. He hadn't even made it into the movie when I quit. I am not a Toby M fan I don't think he is a good actor.
Susana B.
Susana B.
Hickory Hills, IL

All the songs on this sound track are very well picked and go with the movie. Before seeing this movie I read the book and sometimes it's hard for me to like the movies that are made based of books but I actually enjoyed this one and its soundtrack. Even one of my favorite artist that I love has a song in this, Lana del Rey. Which I really enjoyed listening to!
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Everett, WA

Such a beautiful movie, visually. Baz Lurhmann is such a great director and has an impeccable vision. The soundtrack matches the film perfectly and really transports you.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Indian Trail, NC

This movie and soundtrack was the bomb, I loved it so much I listened to it like 5 times in a row!!!!
Krista E.
Krista E.

Not only was the Great Gatsby an amazing movie, but the soundtrack was too! The xx, Lana Del Rey! It was amazing.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Overland Park, KS

The movie is great and the soundtrack even better. You can't go wrong with Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful" track which is included on this album.
michelle t.
michelle t.
Carteret, NJ

Thus movie was so great. I didn't think u would like it but it ended up being really good
Stevie C.
Stevie C.

Amazing soundtrack! "Young and Beautiful", "Back To Black", "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody", and "Hearts A Mess" are all favorites.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clintwood, VA

This soundtrack was ahhhhmazing! I loved it!!! Great artists and songs!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH

Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH

What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL

I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.

Join Now