The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #82 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We ...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've only read the book but I loved the book! I read it in high school as a requirement for my English class, at first I thought it would be boring, but loved the book! Great read for any age! Really entertaining!
Amy V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Loved this movie and loved the soundtrack just as much. It's not what you would expect and thats what makes it so great. It has a great mix of artists and some songs you might recognize from the radio. I recommend watching the movie AND getting the soundtrack!
C a H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I couldn't watch past the first 30 min's. I was fast forwarding thru most of it so i quit watching. Sometimes I'm a Leo fan and sometimes I'm not. He hadn't even made it into the movie when I quit. I am not a Toby M fan I don't think he is a good actor.
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood , WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This soundtrack is absolutely amazing! I purchased it right away after watching the movie. I listened to it nonstop for quite some time and I still enjoy several of the songs. My favorite song from the soundtrack is "Young and Beautiful" by Lana Del Ray!
Elise E.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the book and the movie and this soundtrack is one of the best parts of it. It has a good blend of 1920's style jazzy flapper songs as well as current hip hop styles. The music fits in perfectly with the movies but stands just as strong by itself
Maritza M.
Marble Falls, TX
Kiara R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Oh boy this soundtrack was perfect! The music fit the movie so well, especially Will i am's and Lana del Rey's. I am absolutely in love with this soundtrack still.
Alexis P.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I love everything about the great gatsby. It's just so fun. This album embodies what I think the 20s would be. So fun and energetic and full of emotion. What a great album to get you excited about your day!
Shannon E.
Glendale, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
BY FAR MY FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK TO A MOVIE!! I think the music in the movie really makes the movie amazing. It will always be my favorite movie, not just for the story but for this soundtrack.
Autumn M.
Boca Raton, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I actually loved the Jay-Z done soundtrack for this movie. I cannot listen to "Young & Beautiful" by Lana Del Rey without nearly crying...it really evoked emotion through the movie.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What was your favorite song  from The Great Gatsby soundtrack? Can you describe it?