The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #64 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never go...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert
What makes a good movie even greater? When it has an epic soundtrack! This is by far one of my most favorite soundtracks to come out and in recent years. From the remakes of Beyonce's Crazy in Love and Amy Winehouse's Back to Black to the hauntingly beautiful Lana Del Rey Young and Beautiful to the funky fun Fergie A Little Party Never Killed Nobody this soundtrack is impressive. Hit after hit it's unforgettable tracks draw you into the world of Gatsby.
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Okay this music is perfectly cultivated for the movie. My personal favorite is "young and beautiful" by Lana Del Rey. I think the music adds really well to the time period however some of the songs are evidently more modern and belong no where near the time period shown by the movie and book.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Oh my gosh forget the movie the SOUNDTRACK was AMAZING!!! If you don't have it,drop everything and go download it. Such great artist all on one cd. The movie was great too. It really takes you back to that time, with all the big parties and the way people dressed. I loved it!
C a H.
Pop Culture Expert
I couldn't watch past the first 30 min's. I was fast forwarding thru most of it so i quit watching. Sometimes I'm a Leo fan and sometimes I'm not. He hadn't even made it into the movie when I quit. I am not a Toby M fan I don't think he is a good actor.
Kiara R.
Pop Culture Expert
Oh boy this soundtrack was perfect! The music fit the movie so well, especially Will i am's and Lana del Rey's. I am absolutely in love with this soundtrack still.
Alexis P.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I love everything about the great gatsby. It's just so fun. This album embodies what I think the 20s would be. So fun and energetic and full of emotion. What a great album to get you excited about your day!
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
Pop Culture Expert
I actually loved the Jay-Z done soundtrack for this movie. I cannot listen to "Young & Beautiful" by Lana Del Rey without nearly crying...it really evoked emotion through the movie.
Lauren J.
Madison, WI
Great soundtrack, great artists, still haven't even seen the movie. My favorite track is Over the Love by Florence and the Machine; it seems the most close in spirit to the book.
Ivy T.
Urbandale, IA
I was actually a little disappointed in this soundtrack and the movie as well. The soundtrack was a bit bizarre to me and while it was Baz Luhrman, it still felt a bit off-kilter.
Emily T.
I really like this soundtrack. Th beats and vocals are all really catchy and memorable. I feel like there are a few "dud" tracks but overall I really enjoy this cd.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.