Add a Photo

Absolutely amazing soundtrack!! And amazing movie as well. Highly recommend
Alex M.
Alex M.
Mankato, MN

Lana's song was my favorite song on this album! I enjoyed the others as well. A great mix of songs.
C a H.
C a H.

I couldn't watch past the first 30 min's. I was fast forwarding thru most of it so i quit watching. Sometimes I'm a Leo fan and sometimes I'm not. He hadn't even made it into the movie when I quit. I am not a Toby M fan I don't think he is a good actor.
Tanisha B.
Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX

The central problem with Luhrmann's film is that when it's entertaining it's not Gatsby, and when it's Gatsby it's not entertaining. The only interesting parts were the lavish parties other than that the plot was horrible.
Lai Sin P.
Lai Sin P.

The soundtrack amazing especially when all the artists are my favorite. This soundtrack is great to listen to on a rainy day when you just want to relax at home.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Indian Trail, NC

This movie and soundtrack was the bomb, I loved it so much I listened to it like 5 times in a row!!!!
michelle t.
michelle t.
Carteret, NJ

Thus movie was so great. I didn't think u would like it but it ended up being really good
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
San Pedro, CA

It was god but not great. Love the roaring 20s and I agree, soundtrack was amazing!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Overland Park, KS

The movie is great and the soundtrack even better. You can't go wrong with Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful" track which is included on this album.
Krista E.
Krista E.

Not only was the Great Gatsby an amazing movie, but the soundtrack was too! The xx, Lana Del Rey! It was amazing.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Oxford, OH

Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH

What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL

I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.

Join Now