The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #30 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never go...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
All the songs on this sound track are very well picked and go with the movie. Before seeing this movie I read the book and sometimes it's hard for me to like the movies that are made based of books but I actually enjoyed this one and its soundtrack. Even one of my favorite artist that I love has a song in this, Lana del Rey. Which I really enjoyed listening to!
Kristy-Marie C.
I was and still am obsessed with The Great Gatsby.. I could watch this movie every day and still feel like it's the first time. I am not much for soundtracks but this one was perfection, with Sia and Florence & The Machine's voices giving me goosebumps and making me nearly cry. The rendition of "Together" as well is a favorite of mine... eerily beautiful.
Osmari N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The soundtrack is just as amazing as the movie (which I have seen more than 5 times and have cried every single time). My favorite song has to be "Young and Beautiful" by Lana Del Rey. It is such a beautiful song and was also included in one of the best scenes in the movie!
Darcus M.
Hamilton, OH
The Great Gatsby is my favorite F. Scott Fitzgerald book ever and I've seen the original movie and loved it. So of course, as soon as I learned about this new version, I had to see it. I was pretty impressed and really liked it. The only thing that kind of annoyed me were the constant "ole' sport" from Leonardo DiCaprio. It was just TOO much, sometimes twice in one sentence.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
The movie was phenomenal, as was the music. It really fit with the 'time frame' theme of the movie, and was an appropriate backdrop to the film as a whole. The song "young and beautiful" by Lana Del Ray was the absolute best song on the album for sure!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The sound track made this movie as fantastic as it was. From the crooning of Lana de Ray to upbeat songs every single song on this record has you feeling the story of Daisy and Gatsby. Without this sound track the movie would never have been as good.
Tayllor H.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this time period in general but I also love the storyline of the book. This soundtrack is a perfect modern representation of the 1920's mixed with the mystery of Gatsby himself. The soundtrack is interesting with a bit of a gangster feel
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What makes a good movie even greater? When it has an epic soundtrack! This is by far one of my most favorite soundtracks to come out and in recent years. From the remakes of Beyonce's Crazy in Love and Amy Winehouse's Back to Black to the hauntingly beautiful Lana Del Rey Young and Beautiful to the funky fun Fergie A Little Party Never Killed Nobody this soundtrack is impressive. Hit after hit it's unforgettable tracks draw you into the world of Gatsby.
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Okay this music is perfectly cultivated for the movie. My personal favorite is "young and beautiful" by Lana Del Rey. I think the music adds really well to the time period however some of the songs are evidently more modern and belong no where near the time period shown by the movie and book.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Oh my gosh forget the movie the SOUNDTRACK was AMAZING!!! If you don't have it,drop everything and go download it. Such great artist all on one cd. The movie was great too. It really takes you back to that time, with all the big parties and the way people dressed. I loved it!
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What was your favorite song  from The Great Gatsby soundtrack? Can you describe it?