Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT

I've only read the book but I loved the book! I read it in high school as a requirement for my English class, at first I thought it would be boring, but loved the book! Great read for any age! Really entertaining!
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Granite Shls, TX

Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA

My favorite movie! I love all the action and the fashion and the music. I watch this movie over and over again and still love it just as much. In love with the era.
Kiara R.
Kiara R.

Oh boy this soundtrack was perfect! The music fit the movie so well, especially Will i am's and Lana del Rey's. I am absolutely in love with this soundtrack still.
Tali B.
Tali B.
Jersey City, NJ

Absolutely amazing movie with great music attached. The sets, actors, costumes and everything in between was simply done to perfection!
Natalie U.
Natalie U.
Decatur, GA

The acting and special effects where nice, but compared to the book (like most books made into movies) is a thousand times better!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
North Canton, OH

I LOVE the soundtrack to this movie- one of the best ever, honestly. The movie was sub-par but the soundtrack makes up for it.
Robin D.
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA

I absolutely love this soundtrack. The music is so gorgeous and the cello's....ohhhh i love the cello's. Phenomenal!
Helen L.
Helen L.

This is one of my favorite movie soundtracks of all time. I love the old style blended with the new.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Nicholasville, KY

When this cd came out, I had it on repeat every single day, it's that good!!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Oxford, OH

Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH

What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL

I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.

Join Now