The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #78 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We ...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
Manda L.
Niles, MI
The Great Gatsby. starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Toby Maguire was a great film based on F. Scott Fitzgerald's incredible novel. This version was able to serve in some of the music of today with attitude of that time. Definitely an exciting movie, getting to picture the story differently than what you read, what you thought. They did a good job with that!
Osmari N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The soundtrack is just as amazing as the movie (which I have seen more than 5 times and have cried every single time). My favorite song has to be "Young and Beautiful" by Lana Del Rey. It is such a beautiful song and was also included in one of the best scenes in the movie!
Darcus M.
Hamilton, OH
The Great Gatsby is my favorite F. Scott Fitzgerald book ever and I've seen the original movie and loved it. So of course, as soon as I learned about this new version, I had to see it. I was pretty impressed and really liked it. The only thing that kind of annoyed me were the constant "ole' sport" from Leonardo DiCaprio. It was just TOO much, sometimes twice in one sentence.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
OMG! I absolutely loved the book, and even though movies aren't always as good as books, this movie was phenomenal. The acting, and those who were picked to play the characters is outstanding. I love the music they put in it as well, it it just so timeless.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
The movie was phenomenal, as was the music. It really fit with the 'time frame' theme of the movie, and was an appropriate backdrop to the film as a whole. The song "young and beautiful" by Lana Del Ray was the absolute best song on the album for sure!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The sound track made this movie as fantastic as it was. From the crooning of Lana de Ray to upbeat songs every single song on this record has you feeling the story of Daisy and Gatsby. Without this sound track the movie would never have been as good.
Tayllor H.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this time period in general but I also love the storyline of the book. This soundtrack is a perfect modern representation of the 1920's mixed with the mystery of Gatsby himself. The soundtrack is interesting with a bit of a gangster feel
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What makes a good movie even greater? When it has an epic soundtrack! This is by far one of my most favorite soundtracks to come out and in recent years. From the remakes of Beyonce's Crazy in Love and Amy Winehouse's Back to Black to the hauntingly beautiful Lana Del Rey Young and Beautiful to the funky fun Fergie A Little Party Never Killed Nobody this soundtrack is impressive. Hit after hit it's unforgettable tracks draw you into the world of Gatsby.
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Okay this music is perfectly cultivated for the movie. My personal favorite is "young and beautiful" by Lana Del Rey. I think the music adds really well to the time period however some of the songs are evidently more modern and belong no where near the time period shown by the movie and book.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've only read the book but I loved the book! I read it in high school as a requirement for my English class, at first I thought it would be boring, but loved the book! Great read for any age! Really entertaining!
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What was your favorite song  from The Great Gatsby soundtrack? Can you describe it?