The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #94 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got ...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
Natalie U.
Natalie U.
Decatur, GA
The acting and special effects where nice, but compared to the book (like most books made into movies) is a thousand times better!
Robin D.
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
Pop Culture Expert
I absolutely love this soundtrack. The music is so gorgeous and the cello's....ohhhh i love the cello's. Phenomenal!
Helen L.
Helen L.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite movie soundtracks of all time. I love the old style blended with the new.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
When this cd came out, I had it on repeat every single day, it's that good!!
Tara W.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
OMG! I absolutely loved the book, and even though movies aren't always as good as books, this movie was phenomenal. The acting, and those who were picked to play the characters is outstanding. I love the music they put in it as well, it it just so timeless.
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
If you love old school movies, youll love this. I can watch this movie five hundred times and never get tired of it. The actors, props, and costumes are incredible. I actually love this movie so much that The Great Gatsby is the theme of my upcoming wedding next March!
Tayla T.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Pop Culture Expert
My husband and I loved the music from the film so we bought the soundtrack almost immediately after seeing it. We have worn this cd out and continue to do so. Great movie soundtrack!
Baljot S.
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Okay this music is perfectly cultivated for the movie. My personal favorite is "young and beautiful" by Lana Del Rey. I think the music adds really well to the time period however some of the songs are evidently more modern and belong no where near the time period shown by the movie and book.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
This album is amazing!! Lana Del Ray, Florence+the machine ,Beyonce covers Amy Winehouse ! Such a great collection of artists.
Kiara R.
Kiara R.
Pop Culture Expert
Oh boy this soundtrack was perfect! The music fit the movie so well, especially Will i am's and Lana del Rey's. I am absolutely in love with this soundtrack still.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.