Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Tali B.
Tali B.
Jersey City, NJ
Absolutely amazing movie with great music attached. The sets, actors, costumes and everything in between was simply done to perfection!
Natalie U.
Natalie U.
Decatur, GA
The acting and special effects where nice, but compared to the book (like most books made into movies) is a thousand times better!
Robin D.
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
I absolutely love this soundtrack. The music is so gorgeous and the cello's....ohhhh i love the cello's. Phenomenal!
Helen L.
Helen L.
This is one of my favorite movie soundtracks of all time. I love the old style blended with the new.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Nicholasville, KY
Sept. 28, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
When this cd came out, I had it on repeat every single day, it's that good!!
Tara W.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Feb. 17, 2017, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
OMG! I absolutely loved the book, and even though movies aren't always as good as books, this movie was phenomenal. The acting, and those who were picked to play the characters is outstanding. I love the music they put in it as well, it it just so timeless.
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Feb. 26, 2017, 5:21 p.m.
Review for: The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
If you love old school movies, youll love this. I can watch this movie five hundred times and never get tired of it. The actors, props, and costumes are incredible. I actually love this movie so much that The Great Gatsby is the theme of my upcoming wedding next March!
Baljot S.
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA
Okay this music is perfectly cultivated for the movie. My personal favorite is "young and beautiful" by Lana Del Rey. I think the music adds really well to the time period however some of the songs are evidently more modern and belong no where near the time period shown by the movie and book.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert , CA
My favorite movie! I love all the action and the fashion and the music. I watch this movie over and over again and still love it just as much. In love with the era.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
North Canton, OH
I LOVE the soundtrack to this movie- one of the best ever, honestly. The movie was sub-par but the soundtrack makes up for it.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.