The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #38 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never go...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
I absolutely love this soundtrack. The music is so gorgeous and the cello's....ohhhh i love the cello's. Phenomenal!
Helen L.
This is one of my favorite movie soundtracks of all time. I love the old style blended with the new.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
When this cd came out, I had it on repeat every single day, it's that good!!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This film and soundtrack are breathtaking! The songs are so perfect for a film that takes place in the roaring 20's. It matches perfectly. It's got a really up to date sound that still has a flapper hey day feel. There is music for everyone, dramatic, slow and up beat and music to sing and dance to. My favorite track is by Fergie "a little party"
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
My husband and I loved the music from the film so we bought the soundtrack almost immediately after seeing it. We have worn this cd out and continue to do so. Great movie soundtrack!
Kristi W.
Muscle shoals, AL
❤️❤️❤️ Love this movie so so much! I've always loved the book and I was SO excited when I heard it was coming to theaters. I had to see it opening day! It's definitely a movie I could watch over and over and over again. It's one of the better movie soundtracks. So much fun music to get up and dance to!
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
OMG! I absolutely loved the book, and even though movies aren't always as good as books, this movie was phenomenal. The acting, and those who were picked to play the characters is outstanding. I love the music they put in it as well, it it just so timeless.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
If you love old school movies, youll love this. I can watch this movie five hundred times and never get tired of it. The actors, props, and costumes are incredible. I actually love this movie so much that The Great Gatsby is the theme of my upcoming wedding next March!
Shelby G.
Everett, WA
Such a beautiful movie, visually. Baz Lurhmann is such a great director and has an impeccable vision. The soundtrack matches the film perfectly and really transports you.
Darcus M.
Hamilton, OH
The Great Gatsby is my favorite F. Scott Fitzgerald book ever and I've seen the original movie and loved it. So of course, as soon as I learned about this new version, I had to see it. I was pretty impressed and really liked it. The only thing that kind of annoyed me were the constant "ole' sport" from Leonardo DiCaprio. It was just TOO much, sometimes twice in one sentence.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.