The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #82 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack fro...It is! It's a little off-putti... 4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?Honestly Young and Beautiful k... 7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the mo...The entire movie. 5 Answers
Photo (1)
Kristy-Marie C.
Kristy-Marie C.
I was and still am obsessed with The Great Gatsby.. I could watch this movie every day and still feel like it's the first time. I am not much for soundtracks but this one was perfection, with Sia and Florence & The Machine's voices giving me goosebumps and making me nearly cry. The rendition of "Together" as well is a favorite of mine... eerily beautiful.
Osmari N.
Osmari N.
The soundtrack is just as amazing as the movie (which I have seen more than 5 times and have cried every single time). My favorite song has to be "Young and Beautiful" by Lana Del Rey. It is such a beautiful song and was also included in one of the best scenes in the movie!
Amy V.
Amy V.
Loved this movie and loved the soundtrack just as much. It's not what you would expect and thats what makes it so great. It has a great mix of artists and some songs you might recognize from the radio. I recommend watching the movie AND getting the soundtrack!
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood , WA
This soundtrack is absolutely amazing! I purchased it right away after watching the movie. I listened to it nonstop for quite some time and I still enjoy several of the songs. My favorite song from the soundtrack is "Young and Beautiful" by Lana Del Ray!
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
The movie was phenomenal, as was the music. It really fit with the 'time frame' theme of the movie, and was an appropriate backdrop to the film as a whole. The song "young and beautiful" by Lana Del Ray was the absolute best song on the album for sure!
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
The sound track made this movie as fantastic as it was. From the crooning of Lana de Ray to upbeat songs every single song on this record has you feeling the story of Daisy and Gatsby. Without this sound track the movie would never have been as good.
Tayllor H.
Tayllor H.
Corona, Ca
I love this time period in general but I also love the storyline of the book. This soundtrack is a perfect modern representation of the 1920's mixed with the mystery of Gatsby himself. The soundtrack is interesting with a bit of a gangster feel
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
I've only read the book but I loved the book! I read it in high school as a requirement for my English class, at first I thought it would be boring, but loved the book! Great read for any age! Really entertaining!
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Marble Falls, TX
Kiara R.
Kiara R.
Oh boy this soundtrack was perfect! The music fit the movie so well, especially Will i am's and Lana del Rey's. I am absolutely in love with this soundtrack still.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.