Add a Photo

#83 in Music
Photo (1)
Kristy-Marie C.
Kristy-Marie C.

I was and still am obsessed with The Great Gatsby.. I could watch this movie every day and still feel like it's the first time. I am not much for soundtracks but this one was perfection, with Sia and Florence & The Machine's voices giving me goosebumps and making me nearly cry. The rendition of "Together" as well is a favorite of mine... eerily beautiful.
Baljot S.
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA

Okay this music is perfectly cultivated for the movie. My personal favorite is "young and beautiful" by Lana Del Rey. I think the music adds really well to the time period however some of the songs are evidently more modern and belong no where near the time period shown by the movie and book.
Osmari N.
Osmari N.

The soundtrack is just as amazing as the movie (which I have seen more than 5 times and have cried every single time). My favorite song has to be "Young and Beautiful" by Lana Del Rey. It is such a beautiful song and was also included in one of the best scenes in the movie!
Krista c.
Krista c.
Phila, PA

If you love old school movies, youll love this. I can watch this movie five hundred times and never get tired of it. The actors, props, and costumes are incredible. I actually love this movie so much that The Great Gatsby is the theme of my upcoming wedding next March!
Amy V.
Amy V.

Loved this movie and loved the soundtrack just as much. It's not what you would expect and thats what makes it so great. It has a great mix of artists and some songs you might recognize from the radio. I recommend watching the movie AND getting the soundtrack!
Tara W.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC

OMG! I absolutely loved the book, and even though movies aren't always as good as books, this movie was phenomenal. The acting, and those who were picked to play the characters is outstanding. I love the music they put in it as well, it it just so timeless.
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Arlington, WA

This soundtrack is absolutely amazing! I purchased it right away after watching the movie. I listened to it nonstop for quite some time and I still enjoy several of the songs. My favorite song from the soundtrack is "Young and Beautiful" by Lana Del Ray!
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC

The movie was phenomenal, as was the music. It really fit with the 'time frame' theme of the movie, and was an appropriate backdrop to the film as a whole. The song "young and beautiful" by Lana Del Ray was the absolute best song on the album for sure!
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA

The sound track made this movie as fantastic as it was. From the crooning of Lana de Ray to upbeat songs every single song on this record has you feeling the story of Daisy and Gatsby. Without this sound track the movie would never have been as good.
Tayllor H.
Tayllor H.
Corona, Ca

I love this time period in general but I also love the storyline of the book. This soundtrack is a perfect modern representation of the 1920's mixed with the mystery of Gatsby himself. The soundtrack is interesting with a bit of a gangster feel
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH

Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH

What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL

I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.

Join Now