The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #34 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never go...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
The soundtrack is amazing, I love the modern yet well themed of the Art Deco golden age. The music completely set the theme for the entire picture. It was smooth and cool like J Gatsby the main character. Jay-z produced the album and I must say that he did an incredible job.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Pop Culture Expert
This film and soundtrack are breathtaking! The songs are so perfect for a film that takes place in the roaring 20's. It matches perfectly. It's got a really up to date sound that still has a flapper hey day feel. There is music for everyone, dramatic, slow and up beat and music to sing and dance to. My favorite track is by Fergie "a little party"
Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
All the songs on this sound track are very well picked and go with the movie. Before seeing this movie I read the book and sometimes it's hard for me to like the movies that are made based of books but I actually enjoyed this one and its soundtrack. Even one of my favorite artist that I love has a song in this, Lana del Rey. Which I really enjoyed listening to!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I absolutely loved the movie, and a big part of it was the music. My all time favorite song on here is Young and Beautiful. It's such a sweet, gorgeous song and it's sung beautifully. There are lots of songs that really encompass the time period of the movie and the excitement of it. I love this album and recommend others to listen to it.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
The Great Gatsby. starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Toby Maguire was a great film based on F. Scott Fitzgerald's incredible novel. This version was able to serve in some of the music of today with attitude of that time. Definitely an exciting movie, getting to picture the story differently than what you read, what you thought. They did a good job with that!
Kristi W.
Muscle shoals, AL
❤️❤️❤️ Love this movie so so much! I've always loved the book and I was SO excited when I heard it was coming to theaters. I had to see it opening day! It's definitely a movie I could watch over and over and over again. It's one of the better movie soundtracks. So much fun music to get up and dance to!
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
OMG! I absolutely loved the book, and even though movies aren't always as good as books, this movie was phenomenal. The acting, and those who were picked to play the characters is outstanding. I love the music they put in it as well, it it just so timeless.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
If you love old school movies, youll love this. I can watch this movie five hundred times and never get tired of it. The actors, props, and costumes are incredible. I actually love this movie so much that The Great Gatsby is the theme of my upcoming wedding next March!
Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX
The central problem with Luhrmann's film is that when it's entertaining it's not Gatsby, and when it's Gatsby it's not entertaining. The only interesting parts were the lavish parties other than that the plot was horrible.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Pop Culture Expert
My husband and I loved the music from the film so we bought the soundtrack almost immediately after seeing it. We have worn this cd out and continue to do so. Great movie soundtrack!
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite song  from The Great Gatsby soundtrack? Can you describe it?