The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) uploaded by Krista c.

BY NONE #79 in Music

The Great Gatsby (2013) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) see more...

• I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We ...4 Answers
  • Favorite song on the soundtrack?7 Answers
  • What was your favorite part in the movie? 5 Answers
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This film and soundtrack are breathtaking! The songs are so perfect for a film that takes place in the roaring 20's. It matches perfectly. It's got a really up to date sound that still has a flapper hey day feel. There is music for everyone, dramatic, slow and up beat and music to sing and dance to. My favorite track is by Fergie "a little party"
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
YESSSSSSS! This album is freaking incredible like just sitting here thinking about the songs on it makes me want to dance! Then some make me want to cry! A perfect gorgeous unbelievable soundtrack to go with a freaking BOMB movie and I mean BOMB in the absolute best freaking way possible! BOMBBBB💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
The soundtrack is amazing, I love the modern yet well themed of the Art Deco golden age. The music completely set the theme for the entire picture. It was smooth and cool like J Gatsby the main character. Jay-z produced the album and I must say that he did an incredible job.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely loved the movie, and a big part of it was the music. My all time favorite song on here is Young and Beautiful. It's such a sweet, gorgeous song and it's sung beautifully. There are lots of songs that really encompass the time period of the movie and the excitement of it. I love this album and recommend others to listen to it.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
❤️❤️❤️ Love this movie so so much! I've always loved the book and I was SO excited when I heard it was coming to theaters. I had to see it opening day! It's definitely a movie I could watch over and over and over again. It's one of the better movie soundtracks. So much fun music to get up and dance to!
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
If you love old school movies, youll love this. I can watch this movie five hundred times and never get tired of it. The actors, props, and costumes are incredible. I actually love this movie so much that The Great Gatsby is the theme of my upcoming wedding next March!
Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX
The central problem with Luhrmann's film is that when it's entertaining it's not Gatsby, and when it's Gatsby it's not entertaining. The only interesting parts were the lavish parties other than that the plot was horrible.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My husband and I loved the music from the film so we bought the soundtrack almost immediately after seeing it. We have worn this cd out and continue to do so. Great movie soundtrack!
Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
All the songs on this sound track are very well picked and go with the movie. Before seeing this movie I read the book and sometimes it's hard for me to like the movies that are made based of books but I actually enjoyed this one and its soundtrack. Even one of my favorite artist that I love has a song in this, Lana del Rey. Which I really enjoyed listening to!
Kristy-Marie C.
I was and still am obsessed with The Great Gatsby.. I could watch this movie every day and still feel like it's the first time. I am not much for soundtracks but this one was perfection, with Sia and Florence & The Machine's voices giving me goosebumps and making me nearly cry. The rendition of "Together" as well is a favorite of mine... eerily beautiful.
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite song on the soundtrack?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
What was your favorite part in the movie?
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was wondering if the soundtrack from this was good? We never got around to seeing this when it was in the movie cinema's.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What was your favorite song  from The Great Gatsby soundtrack? Can you describe it?