Pets Agree HOOKED! everyday biscuits are a crunchy, all-natural dog treat. Oven-baked, our simple, real ingredient treats with wild Sockeye salmon are ones dogs love to eat. You can feel good about rewarding your dog with our handmade treats. The crunchiness is great for their teeth and gums.- Great for a snack, a reward, or just because.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Granville Island Pet Treatery Large Pets Agree HOOKED! Salmon Flavored Dog Treats, 2 lbs.!
How would you rate this product?
Lock Haven, PA
The Granville Island Pet Treatery Large Pets Agree HOOKED! Salmon Flavored Dog Treats, 2 lbs. uploaded by Kelly D.
FIRST & MOST IMPORTANTLY: THE INGREDIENT LIST IS ONLY 6 ITEMS, & I CAN READ & PRONOUNCE THEM ALL! My babies love it! My older girl is a Golden Saint & she lovessss her Salmon. These were part of her birthday gift (yes, we have birthday parties!) & she was glad to receive them! She chomped a couple of them right down, & would have had plenty more if momma let her! Haha, my Siberian Husky also liked Big sis’s new treats ;) Other flavors to choose from, can get a box of 40 large treats (our box) or a box of 80 smaller sized treats. Price point was totally reasonable for quality product; approx $11. I was happy with my purchase, & SO WERE THEY! ;)

Looking for your answer?