BY WES ANDERSON

THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL recounts the adventures of legendary concierge Gustave H. and Zero Moustafa, the lobby boy who becomes his most trusted friend. The story involves the theft of a priceless painting; a raging battle for an enormous family fortune; and a desperate chase on motorcycles, trains, sleds, and skis - all against the back-drop of a suddenly and dramatically changing Continent. see more...

• Don't you wish there was still service like this in hotel...1 Answers
  • Have you seen this movie?3 Answers
  • Do you think this movie should win the oscar nomination ?2 Answers
  • "Wes Anderson did such a great job directing!" in 1 review
  • "I was laughing the whole time in the movie theater and even got a dvd at home, the characters are hilarious and the plot thickens as the story goes on." in 1 review
Elena P.
I loved this movie! Wes Anderson did such a great job directing! The acting was amazing and I absolutely loved the script, there were so many plot twists. You definitely need to watch this movie!
Estefania P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I don't get how someone can say this movie is boring if they do they seem a bit tasteless because this movie is absolutely amazing.
Angela Y.
I loved how quirky the movie was. The first half was kind of slow but the second half totally grasped my attention.
Yoana B.
I loved this movie! I loved that there were so many plot twists. If you haven't watched yet, you must!
jessica D.
wynthorpe rise, leicester
Eh just eh, boring I don't know why I watched it good for falling asleep
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Have you seen this movie?
Josianne B.
Do you think this movie should win the oscar nomination ?
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Don't you wish there was still service like this in hotels today?