BY WES ANDERSON

THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL recounts the adventures of legendary concierge Gustave H. and Zero Moustafa, the lobby boy who becomes his most trusted friend. The story involves the theft of a priceless painting; a raging battle for an enormous family fortune; and a desperate chase on motorcycles, trains, sleds, and skis - all against the back-drop of a suddenly and dramatically changing Continent. see more...

• Don't you wish there was still service like this in hotel...1 Answers
  • Have you seen this movie?3 Answers
  • Do you think this movie should win the oscar nomination ?2 Answers
  • "Wes Anderson did such a great job directing!" in 1 review
  • "I was laughing the whole time in the movie theater and even got a dvd at home, the characters are hilarious and the plot thickens as the story goes on." in 1 review
Yolanda B.
Tuskegee , AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was right up my alley. It was sooooo good and sooooo funny. Not to mention cameos by You Name it. I loved it.
Tracy  s.
Visually stunning! Kept me interested. Love the layers of the story unfolding. Characters are fun and interesting
amanda w.
Crawfordville , Fl
Didn't really find this movie good or interesting at all. Pretty boring and anticlimactic if you ask me.
Camiron A.
Fenton, MI
I love this movie and I love Wes Anderson's overall style. It has odd humor and I absolutely loved it.
Janet C.
1,117 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Everything about this movie is awesome. The acting was great. I was intrigued the whole movie.
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A beautifully artistic movie with a wonderful cast like all of the other Wes Anderson films.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
A slow moving comedy, but that's what you get when you watch a Wes Anderson film.
Allison S.
Binghamton, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Wes Anderson is an amazing director an in this movie he proves that fact again.
Katelyn A.
This is one of my favourite Wes Anderson movies of all time. I saw it twice in theatres and own it on DVD. Ralph Fiennes is absolutely brilliant in this role. The acting is superb, it's hilarious, and Anderson's directing always makes for a visually beautiful and quirky movie. Must see!
Amanda C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Outstanding! Finally got around to watching this movie and it was marvelous! The colours, the design, the characters, they all fit together so beautifully. The one thing I loved the most was simply the whole 'look' of the film. It's so aesthetically pleasing to me. It really had me laughing and intrigued. The cameos of the other concierges was great! The soundtrack was perfection as well.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Have you seen this movie?
Josianne B.
Do you think this movie should win the oscar nomination ?
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Don't you wish there was still service like this in hotels today?