BY WES ANDERSON

THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL recounts the adventures of legendary concierge Gustave H. and Zero Moustafa, the lobby boy who becomes his most trusted friend. The story involves the theft of a priceless painting; a raging battle for an enormous family fortune; and a desperate chase on motorcycles, trains, sleds, and skis - all against the back-drop of a suddenly and dramatically changing Continent. see more...

• Don't you wish there was still service like this in hotels today?1 Answers
  • Have you seen this movie?3 Answers
  • Do you think this movie should win the oscar nomination ?2 Answers
  • "Wes Anderson did such a great job directing!" in 1 review
  • "I was laughing the whole time in the movie theater and even got a dvd at home, the characters are hilarious and the plot thickens as the story goes on." in 1 review
Shawnee, KS
If you have not seen or heard of this movie, stop what you are doing immediately and get this movie and be prepared to be awestruck! Wes Anderson did an amazing job of getting back to real story telling , so intriguing you will thank yourself. I watch this movie at least once a month!
Kristen C.
Waldorf, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
It's a light hearted farce. As a concierge in a large hotel, I think I had a more personal connection to the characters and story. There were also parts I would laugh at or relate to where others I watched the movie with didn't get.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie! It's got so many great actors and it visually is just incredible. Each shot is like a painting. Such a fun movie to watch. Ralph Fiennes is great in this!
Jackie C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Saw this on a plane, not all that impressed? I don't know if Wes Anderson's movies aren't as impressive as they used to be, or if I've just grown out of them. Visually stunning too, and much sadder than his other movies.
Abi H.
Wyoming, MI
Wes Anderson strikes again with this charming film. The scripting, cast, and camera work is in his signature style that we all love. I laughed a lot and I can't wait to have this as part of my dvd collection. A must-see!
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
I really loved this movie. The quirkiness of it kept me mesmerized the whole time I watched it. I loved the characters and how the movie unfolded in front of my eyes.
Annamaria C.
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I didn't t like at first, my attention wasn t capture, but maybe 10 minutes after, I loved, so I recommend to seeing the movie
Rachel G.
State College, PA
Great character development and humor throughout the movie. It's aesthetically beautiful. Another classic by Wes Anderson.
Sarah G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I rather enjoyed this. I had to watch it twice before I freaky got into it... but that happens sometimes with Wes.
Shawnee, KS
Have you seen this movie?
Josianne B.
Do you think this movie should win the oscar nomination ?
Shawnee, KS
Don't you wish there was still service like this in hotels today?