The Grace Kelly Dress - by Brenda Janowitz (Paperback)

The Grace Kelly Dress - by Brenda Janowitz (Paperback)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Grace Kelly Dress - by Brenda Janowitz (Paperback)!
How would you rate this product?
Bella Vista, AR
1,374 reviews
I finished reading “The Grace Kelly Dress” yesterday. I really liked this book- it drew me in and I read it in about 3 sittings. The story is about 3 generations of women and their connection to a dress designed to look like Grace Kelly’s wedding dress back in the 1950’s. I really liked the grandmother’s character named Rose, but the mother Joanie and granddaughter Rocky I didn’t like as much. I would’ve liked more about Rose’s story. I feel like Rocky came off as “rough” and hard to embrace her character. It was a good story though, and I would love to hear more about Rose’s story if there was a follow up book. All in all, it was a good book about female relationships and how it shapes us as women. I do recommend it.

Looking for your answer?