The Goonies
The Goonies
By Richard Donner
#32 in Movies
Crystal L.

How far would you go and what would you do if you found a secret treasure map?

Tiffaine C.
Tiffaine C.
Providence, RI
1 year, 4 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'd be too scared to even go lol
Shanna M.
Shanna M.
3 years ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am a chicken so unless I had a group of friends like that I wouldn't go very far lol
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Holly, MI
3 years ago
I would follow the map to find the treasure!
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
3 years, 4 months ago
I guess that would depend on how much time I had to devote. Even if there were no prize,,, it's the journey, right?
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Bloomfield , IN
3 years, 6 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
If I found a treasure map it would probably lead me no where but I am always up for a good adventure.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pittsburg, Kansas (KS)
3 years, 7 months ago
I would probably look into it and see if it is real. If I could I would follow through and find where the treasure is. I think it would be an adventure and would be fun.