BY NONE

Her R.
Hagerstown
Classic movie from before my time! It’s a great movie great actors and actress’. The goonies is a movie for everyone most definitely. I’ve watched it several times and have had my children watch it at least once or so
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I saw this movie recently on tv. It was filmed close to my hometown and is referenced around town as well as in pop culture. It was better than I expected and truly funny. It's a great 1980's film about a group of boys on an adventure. I recommend it for all ages.
Destiny W.
Keystone Heights
Omggg!!! This movie is one of my all time favorites!! I have a kid heart and these movies are too die for! Hope to see more from the author and yes the storyline is so intriguing!!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Classic movie from the 80's that kids today still love. We need more movies like the Goonies. Great adventure movie with treasures and One eyed Willie. I loved Chunk and the truffle shuffle.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite movie of time! I remember watching this movie as a kid and I still watch it as an adult. I love this movie so much I went to Oregon where this filmed this movie and I also went to the museum in Astoria. I love it and definitely recommend! What a fun adventure that they go through.