BY THE GOODLIFE RECIPE

The Goodlife Recipe® Made with Real Chicken, Brown Rice & Garden Greens Food For Cats.
No artificial flavors or preservatives.
No sugar.
No fillers.
All ages.
Made with wholesome ingredients.
A Thoughtful Recipe®. see more...

Samantha R.
Boonville, IN
It's tough to write a review for cat food, because cats are so picky. My 3 cats were not a fan. We didn't even finish the bag. We ended up mixing it with other dry food and they picked around the Goodlife. But... they are cats.
Melissa S.
Goshen, IN
My cats love this food. They have both had more energy and silkier fur since we switched from a less nutritious brand. Still not the best ingredients, not as good as Blue or Cesar Milan, but better than Meow Mix.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Trust me this was the #1 food for my cat. I tried lots of different brands till I found this one and she loved it. Yes it helps with those nasty fur balls and makes her coat look so shiny and beautiful.
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
My cats love this food and it seems to help with hair balls and keep their coats soft and glossy. I feel like it's good for them too.
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
My cats love this. I wish it was made out of natural ingredients as I try to feed my cats quality with without by products.