The Good Table™ Southwest Tortilla Sauce & Crust Mix for Chicken 7 oz. Box uploaded by Amber Z.

BY THE GOOD TABLE

At this table, "good" means something a little different. It means better ingredients that you can feel good about. It means restaurant-inspired flavors that are anything but routine. It means smiles all around the dinner table. Because making something good should be easy and fun. So pull up a chair to The Good Table—we saved a seat for you! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber Z.
Cross Plains, WI
I love the Good Table brand, and the southwest tortilla flavor is awesome! We use them on chicken strips and it gives it such a boost of flavor to our normal breading option. I think it's pretty reasonably priced.
Taylor C.
Bexley, OH
This is great for Mexican food night at home, easy to use and delicious with everything
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
I wanted to try something new for dinner so I went with this, I loved it! The flavor has great! My husband didn't like it though and it doesn't stay on the chicken very well once you go to eat it.
Amanda L.
Hoquiam , WA
I made this for dinner last night. OMG it was so delicious! It's super easy to make, and tastes like I spent hours preparing the meal. It's spicy, but doesn't burn your mouth.
Marielkys G.

Is an excellent product that I recommend to girls who like to be involved in this medium of influence. This allows them to maintain the common sense of the products or things that one as a woman should use ... I give them many stars for being a category product that many should take advantage of
Suhaydee R.
New York
I'm not yeyeeso but I she kdhhdjeh djjdjdjdjdjj she was the one only best friend she was my sister and my friend mother
Kristina M.
Twin Falls
I will be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be
Bárbara C.