The Good Table™ Southwest Tortilla Sauce & Crust Mix for Chicken 7 oz. Box uploaded by Amber Z.

BY THE GOOD TABLE

At this table, "good" means something a little different. It means better ingredients that you can feel good about. It means restaurant-inspired flavors that are anything but routine. It means smiles all around the dinner table. Because making something good should be easy and fun. So pull up a chair to The Good Table—we saved a seat for you! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
I wanted to try something new for dinner so I went with this, I loved it! The flavor has great! My husband didn't like it though and it doesn't stay on the chicken very well once you go to eat it.
Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA
I made this for dinner last night. OMG it was so delicious! It's super easy to make, and tastes like I spent hours preparing the meal. It's spicy, but doesn't burn your mouth.
Amber Z.
Cross Plains, WI
I love the Good Table brand, and the southwest tortilla flavor is awesome! We use them on chicken strips and it gives it such a boost of flavor to our normal breading option. I think it's pretty reasonably priced.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Marielkys G.

Is an excellent product that I recommend to girls who like to be involved in this medium of influence. This allows them to maintain the common sense of the products or things that one as a woman should use ... I give them many stars for being a category product that many should take advantage of
Suhaydee R.
New York
I'm not yeyeeso but I she kdhhdjeh djjdjdjdjdjj she was the one only best friend she was my sister and my friend mother
Taylor C.
Braintree, MA
This is great for Mexican food night at home, easy to use and delicious with everything