The Good Table™ Lemon & Herb Sauce & Crust Mix for Fish 7 oz. Box uploaded by ALESHA Z.The Good Table™ Lemon & Herb Sauce & Crust Mix for Fish 7 oz. Box uploaded by Stevi L.

BY THE GOOD TABLE

At this table, "good" means something a little different. It means better ingredients that you can feel good about. It means restaurant-inspired flavors that are anything but routine. It means smiles all around the dinner table. Because making something good should be easy and fun. So pull up a chair to The Good Table—we saved a seat for you! see more...

Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
I had high expectations for this product. The flavor was good and the easiness of it. But, the lemon herb had a hard time staying on the chicken. I believe this idea is a good one and just needs a little tweaking.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I got this after I found a coupon for it. I don't eat fish, so I used chicken tenders instead. It's super easy to make, just toss the meat in the sauce then coat with seasoning. It definitely has a lot of flavor. I wasn't a huge fan of the flavor, but my husband liked it. I guess I'm not big on lemon stuff, but I will be trying the other flavors.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
I found this at grocery outlet and it was only a dollar and they used it you simply just get fish you breaded it and you bake it in the oven. It's a great way to bake a set of frying your food.
Kimberly C.
Rockville Centre, NY
These are meal life savers! They do all the work for you and cleanup is so simple. You coat the fish with the sauce, then the crust for perfectly crispy flavorful fish..! My husband loves this dish.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I only got it because I had a coupon, and the used it one night for a quick dinner. It was a hit at my house!
Anastasia P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I do not like fish as is. But with this lemon and herb sauce and mix it makes all the difference as I can now eat fish without the facile cringe.
Raven C.
Tempe, AZ
I love using this mix when I cook fish it's so tasty and makes me feel like I'm a master chef. I will always come back to this product.
Asia H.
Manteca, CA
It's hard to cook for a family of 6 and everyone like it. This was definitely a hit among the boys.