the good stuff® weightless protection mist

by the good stuff®

• Pump your hair with weightless moisture. This conditioner mist absorbs instantly, so you can brush out tangles & keep your hair protected all day long.
  • Good for protection: Lightweight micro-silicones shield your hair from daily damage and add shine to dry hair.
  • Detangling & Smoothing Conditioner: The bi-phase emulsion instantly detangles, so your brush slides through every strand.
  • Moisturizing Conditioner: Glycerin works to hydrate your hair, leaving it soft and silky.
  • YES Vegan hair conditioner, YES Saves Water, YES 100% Recycled & Recyclable bottle

Get your hair ready with The Good Stuff Weightless Protection Mist Conditioner! This moisturizing conditioner mist absorbs instantly, so you can brush out tangles & keep your hair protected all day long. The Good Stuff conditioners are just too good to rinse off, packed with active goodness to take care of your hair. It's a win-win: "No-rinse" means keeping the good stuff working in your locks all day, while saving water, which is good for the planet. Product benefits include: (1) Good for protection: Lightweight micro-silicones shield your hair from daily damage and add shine while they're at it (2) Good for detangling & smoothing: The bi-phase emulsion instantly detangles, so your brush slides through every strand (3) Good for moisturizing: Glycerin works to hydrate your hair, leaving it sleek and silky.

How to use? To get the best from your Good Stuff, lather up with our gentle shampoo first. Skip the rinse-off conditioner. Shake well and spray 4-5 pumps straight into your towel-dried hair. Work it through, avoiding the roots. Then do your stuff - drying and styling as you wish. The good stuff doesn't end there. Each ingredient we use has an important role to play. Find out more about our hair conditioners at thegoodstuffhair website

I have very fine hair and I want as much volume i can get! Will this weigh my hair down?
Does anyone know if this causes your hair to become greasy? I have a problem with my hair getting too oily when I add products to it
Does this have a smell?
Start your review of the good stuff® weightless protection mist!
Freeport, TX
the good stuff® weightless protection mist uploaded by HEATHER C.
Purchased at: Walmart
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I remember always seeing this in store and walking passed without buying. Mm one day I finally gave in! It’s light weight on the hair, like it doesn’t weight your hair down. I’ve bought countless of other products that never delivered the promises on the bottle. Smells amazing. Very affordable compared to high end products . Vegan. Doesn’t strip the hair follicles. I highly recommend. My kids have thinner hair I have thick hair. Works great on all. 👍
Orlando, FL
This product claims to instantly detangle from the “bi-phase emulsion”, claims that the glycerin works to hydrate the hair leaving it soft and silky, it claims that there are Micro-silicones to shield your hair from daily damage and add shine... it’s also made with 100% recyclable packaging, vegan ingredients, saves water, and 0% dyes and parabens. The bottle says that it’s a “no rinse conditioner” targeted towards environmentally cautious consumers who want to take shorter showers by using this in replace of a hair conditioner... which is silly- you need a real hair conditioner! I’m not gonna lie I’m just using it up so I can buy something better. It does not detangle whatsoever, which is the reason why I purchased it in the first place. ZBut with this product I’m constantly ripping the tangles out and damaging my hair. So essentially it does nothing.
Highlands , TX
the good stuff® weightless protection mist uploaded by Erin A.
Purchased at: Target
Smells so good! I know this is promoted as a protection mist BUT this is also a great detangle mist as well! I usually spray this on my hair whenever I get out of the shower and it works wonders. I love the sleek packaging and great price point!
Anaheim, CA
Absolutely love this the mist is very fine and light smells great and definitely gives your hair the ultimate lock in moisture literally the girl stuff I absolutely love product for my young one especially for her Tangly hair it helps at its best
Tampa, FL
I love this mist. It works great for my hair and it also smells so good. I get compliments on my perfume all the time and I tell people it’s not perfume it’s just my hair care product line.
Denton , TX
I’m loving this spray! I use it after the shower and brush it out. It’s super lightweight and doesn’t way my wavy hair down. It’s great for detangling and softening.
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This leave in conditioner is AMAZING. It’s a very fine mist, nothing that I’ve ever used before. It’s super effective and makes my hair very silky and smooth and easy to brush out after I wash it. I definitely recommend this.
Love the idea behind this product and does work well. Cute packaging and easy to use. One con is with thick, curly hair you have to use twice the recommended amount to get a brush through hair when skipping normal conditioner. Also makes my hair feel a little dry. Does a great with the good stuff® frizz control oil to control flyaways and frizz.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
San Antonio , TX
This is the best thing I’ve come across!! It leaves your hair fresh, soft, silky smooth and never greasy or stiff. I like to pair it with a different brand shampoo that I love too. My hair can last 4 days without a wash. It’s great because with this product, you waste less water.
Sedro Woolley, WA
the good stuff® weightless protection mist uploaded by Angela B.
I received this product for free from influenster to try. I have very short hair and am trying to grow it out so I was excited to try this leave in conditioner. I used it as per the instructions, shampooing and then skipping the rinse out conditioner and then using the good stuff protection mist after towel drying. I really liked the light "mist" type way it sprays, not leaving you feeling soaking wet after you just towel dried your hair. It left my hair feeling soft and airy and not weighed down like a normal conditioner would. I also used it on my daughter's very long thin hair, the same way. It didn't work out the tangles while brushing as well as a normal conditioner or even detangler would and that was disappointing. But after her hair dried it was very smooth and airy. I do very much like that the product is vegan and in 100% recyclable packaging but doesn't quite meat all of my expectations. It's a just "Alright" product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...