the good stuff® weightless protection mist

by the good stuff®

• Pump your hair with weightless moisture. This conditioner mist absorbs instantly, so you can brush out tangles & keep your hair protected all day long.
  • Good for protection: Lightweight micro-silicones shield your hair from daily damage and add shine to dry hair.
  • Detangling & Smoothing Conditioner: The bi-phase emulsion instantly detangles, so your brush slides through every strand.
  • Moisturizing Conditioner: Glycerin works to hydrate your hair, leaving it soft and silky.
  • YES Vegan hair conditioner, YES Saves Water, YES 100% Recycled & Recyclable bottle

Get your hair ready with The Good Stuff Weightless Protection Mist Conditioner! This moisturizing conditioner mist absorbs instantly, so you can brush out tangles & keep your hair protected all day long. The Good Stuff conditioners are just too good to rinse off, packed with active goodness to take care of your hair. It's a win-win: "No-rinse" means keeping the good stuff working in your locks all day, while saving water, which is good for the planet. Product benefits include: (1) Good for protection: Lightweight micro-silicones shield your hair from daily damage and add shine while they're at it (2) Good for detangling & smoothing: The bi-phase emulsion instantly detangles, so your brush slides through every strand (3) Good for moisturizing: Glycerin works to hydrate your hair, leaving it sleek and silky.

How to use? To get the best from your Good Stuff, lather up with our gentle shampoo first. Skip the rinse-off conditioner. Shake well and spray 4-5 pumps straight into your towel-dried hair. Work it through, avoiding the roots. Then do your stuff - drying and styling as you wish. The good stuff doesn't end there. Each ingredient we use has an important role to play. Find out more about our hair conditioners at thegoodstuffhair website

I have very fine hair and I want as much volume i can get! Will this weigh my hair down?
Does anyone know if this causes your hair to become greasy? I have a problem with my hair getting too oily when I add products to it
Does this have a smell?
Start your review of the good stuff® weightless protection mist!
Mannford, OK
I received this in a voxbox and I love it! It works really well. I just apply it after my shower and I’m good to go! It smells really well and truly is weightless. I would definitely buy it for myself
Plainfield, CT
the good stuff® weightless protection mist uploaded by Samantha S.
I love this Weightless Protection Mist! I tested this with my natural, wavy/curly hair (air dried) & with a straight blow out (blow dried/heat). I'm amazed! One magical thing I want to note is that in comparison to what I usually use (Original Biosilk) the color of my blonde hair is true to the real color. (I notice when I use the Biosilk, it's darker! 😯) This works so well on my hair. The frizzies are tamed, my hair is silky soft and it feels like NOTHING is in it at all. My ends are also soft as can be after my blow out! (Usually they get very dry and rude after a blow out 🙄). Also, did I note the color difference!?? Incredible! 👱‍♀️ Andddd this mist....oh my gosh this mist smells divine 😍 10/10 I would recommend! *Product was complimentary from @influenster for my honest review.
Tuscumbia, AL
the good stuff® weightless protection mist uploaded by Hayley G.
As this is a heat protection spray, I've found it harder to tell how much of a difference this makes to my hair in the long run because I've only had it a couple weeks. I feel like it has helped my hair from getting too dried out from blow drying and makes my hair have more shine. I personally have to use more than the recommended amount of sprays because my hair is quite long and there isn't a lot of power behind the sprayer. When using it there is no feeling of residue of heaviness in my hair and it has a pleasant smell. I'm definitely going to continue using this and check out more products from The Good Stuff! Thanks to Influenster for sending this to me!
Berea, KY
I loved the smell of this product and also how soft it made my thick, course hair ! I loved that I could smell it all throughout the day and my hair was shiney !
Riverside, CA
I’m so happy with my weightless protection mist since using my hair has been so shiny and feels so moisturized especially when I straighten or curl it I’m so very amazed! I’ve also been using it on my daughter (her hair is really thin and tangles easily) since using it her hair has been smoother and doesn’t tangle it’s also been straightening out and when used with the frizz control it helps the frizz I am so freaking happy with your products! The packaging is amazing it also tells a little about The good stuff hair and what their target is I never knew how much water I waste and how much of our conditioner and soaps go into the oceans 95% of conditioners go into the oceans!!!! Let that sink in picture below is my natural hair no curling iron or straightening never have I felt in control of my hair until now!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I was pleasantly surprised by this product! Having never heard of this brand, I was excited to learn about it and give it a try when Influenster sent it to me. Being winter and having naturally curly/wavy hair, my hair has been in desperate need of extra moisture. Many leave ins tend to leave my hair greasy but this one truly is weightless. I wasn’t sure it would make much of a difference being so lightweight but I can really tell a difference when using this product! Typically my hair is frizzy after drying it on wash day but with this product and their frizz oil, I get the results I usually don’t see until at least day two. My hair is smooth and shiny. Very excited to finally have a good product to give extra moisture without the risk of making my hair overly oily!
Cottondale, AL
I REALLY enjoyed this, mainly because it’s so good for on-the-go! I took this product with me on vacation recently when I knew I was going to have limited time to shower and wash my hair because I can use it out of the shower instead of conditioner. I just shampoo my hair in the shower, hop out, towel dry, and work this product through my hair, so there’s no standing around in the shower for several minutes waiting to wash my conditioner out, I just leave it in! It saves a ton of time and water, and the results I’ve seen are very similar to what I get with my usual much more expensive Redken conditioner. It’s really lightweight and doesn’t get sticky at all, not like you’d expect from a conditioner that you never wash out. Will definitely keep using this!
Nampa, ID
the good stuff® weightless protection mist uploaded by Jennifer R.
First I wanna say that I was sent this to review, however this is a completely unbiased review. I love this spray. It saves me money on conditioner because you don't need to condition in the shower if your going to use this product. It also helps detangle my thick curly hair which is just amazing. I had to use quite a bit of product but that doesn't bother me. I use this 2 times a week just because I don't wanna over due it with such a deep conditioner. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is trying to save a little cash on conditioner and loves having silky soft hair!
Boca Raton
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been looking for a good leave in conditioner for a while and I think I just found a perfect one for myself. I have long thick hair that tends to be dry and hard to brush through. I like the results with this mist. The price is moderate and it comes in a pretty large size. It also has a nice scent to it. I spray a little bit on my wet hair after the shower and then a little more right before brushing when my hair is already dry. It doesn’t treat the hair but makes brushing process much easier.
Schuykl Havn, PA
*I received this item for free via Influenster for review purposes* This was the first of the two The Good Stuff products I tried from the The Good Stuff x Influenster Voxbox. I was a bit tentative to skip my usual conditioner, but it proved my worries to be unnecessary! This product smells amazing and sprayed through my hair easily—it’s got a great design, both in terms of aesthetic and of function! I have to use a bit more than it calls for because my hair is long and rather thick, but it works great! I love a good vegan beauty product and this one most definitely fits the bill! (Extended review on For the Sake of Good Taste)
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...