BeautyHair Productsthe good stuff®
the good stuff frizz control oil

the good stuff frizz control oil

by the good stuff®

You wouldn’t wash off your moisturizer, so why rinse off your conditioner? Packed full of active ingredients, our frizz control oil is too good to rinse off. Fast-absorbing, frizz-taming and damage-protecting, this lightweight hair oil leaves your locks feeling soft and smooth all day long. Find out how to use our no-rinse conditioner below.

Is this good for curly hair?
DooEs this work for course and fine hair? Humidity protection??
Has anyone used? Is it good?
Start your review of the good stuff frizz control oil!
Sam K.
Parma Heights, OH
the good stuff frizz control oil uploaded by Sam K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this hair oil for the past few months and it’s truly became an essential in my hair care routine! I apply this product after my shower to the ends of my hair and I use the excess oil through the rest of my hair. A little goes a long way and if too much is used it can make your hair oily! But it’s definitely a good choice for dry, damaged hair! I wasn’t a fan of the scent but after application I don’t notice!
Madison S.
Brainerd
the good stuff frizz control oil uploaded by Madison S.
I recently bleach my hair and was looking for anything that would sooth my poor fried ends and this definitely did the trick! Not only does it make my hair feel so soft but it doesn’t make it look greasy or weigh it down so I don’t have too wash it as much either keeping my natural oils for as long as possible is important to me and this helps extend that. To top it all off it’s also Vegan which is another thing I think is really awesome!
Alexus H.
the good stuff frizz control oil uploaded by Alexus H.
Purchased at: Target
I love the good stuff products. I have this along with their shampoo and three of their "no rinse" conditioner creams along with the volume izing hydration foam. Smells incredible.
Leora T.
Windsor, CA
I rubbed about one squirt of the oil through my ends with my fingers after using the conditioning mist. Then I had my hair in 2 braids for the day and by afternoon my hair was silky soft w minimal frizz. The smell is fresh and lovely and my head never felt greasy. Beautiful stuff.
Angela O.
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this hair oil! It doesn’t leave my hair greasy at all. It makes my hair feel so silky and smooth and there is no frizz at all.
cassandra M.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
i just recently got this and it smells amazing. my hair is really thick and frizzy and this really helps maintain it. it is a little heavy on the hair but i don’t really mind because it smells great and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling weird but more secured in a way
Samantha C.
the good stuff frizz control oil uploaded by Samantha C.
This oil smells great and actually does what it says, it controls frizz and gives a lot of shine! I received this complimentary why influenster!! It is oily on the hands but once you put it on your hair it isn't oily anymore and it doesn't weigh down the hair!
Jenna P.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Target
My hair is about 25 inches long and that of a mermaid. I have a ton of wave and volume. I really like this oil because it's not heavy in my hair. It controls my frizz and makes my hair nice and glossy. A little goes a long way and I just scrunch in my hair nightly.
Sophia M.
Columbus, OH
Did a decent job of protecting my hair against frizz. I would recommend using it directly on the hair after getting out of the shower. I used it on damp hair and it didn’t absorb quite as well as I would have liked. But when I used it on my wet hair I had a much better experience.
Sara S.
This oil is pretty good. I say it's better for hair that is like mildly frizzy and mine is super frizzy so it worked, but I have had a better product for my hair. I do like the light feel and the scent is really nice, so I will continue using it. Also it doesn't leave a greasy look or feel.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa P.
Monroeville, PA
il y a 3 ans
Does the good stuff frizz control oil still work if i air dry my hair?
grace C. il y a 2 ans
Yes i actually find that is when it works best.