BY BUENA VISTA

In this enchanting computer-animated fantasy, set in a world where the dinosaurs never went extinct, an amiable young Apatosaurus named Arlo (voiced by Raymond Ochoa) loses his father in a storm and is swept away by a vicious river current, stranding him in a frightening new place far from his home. He soon embarks on a journey to reunite with his family, and befriends a prehistoric human child known as Spot (Jack Bright) along the way. Peter Sohn directed this heartwarming Pixar adventure, with Jeffrey Wright, Frances McDormand, Anna Paquin, and Sam Elliott also contributing voice work. ~ Daniel Gelb, Rovi see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I watched this for the first time today and it's wonderful. The movie started off ok...slow and clichéd but visually, it's amazing!!!! One of the prettiest Disney movies I have watched.

The main character Arlo, I hated almost the entire movie because he was afraid of everything and was basically in the way of everything. As his adventure continues I finally found a piece of respect for him. I don't want to give away anything that happens so I'm being a bit vague.

I cried for the last half hour of the movie wondering why I even decided to watch it haha but I was great. Story was clichéd the characters themselves could have had more depth but the visuals and the slight twist on things make this a solid movie.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
My 2 yr old dinosaur obsessed son loves this movie. Every time the trailer would come on he would scream for us and point at the TV and roar, it was the first movie we took him to see at the drive in and he actually behaved and watched it (which he still won't for any other movie) We watch it several times a month. I've seen moms complain about the "tripping" scene, but honestly there really are berries and plants out there that will make you hallucinate if eaten so idk why the make it so bad. My son is so innocent he just thinks that part is funny when their faces become distorted
Diana R.
Placentia, CA
Great animation. okay plot. Although it stars friendly dinosaurs, the theme of overcoming fear -- or, in fact, learning to live with fear -- is handled in a more mature way than many live-action feature
Hannah H.
Tampa, FL
Very cute movie! I bought it for my four year old and it keeps him interested (which is hard to do). I would recommend this to anyone with young children.
Karen S.
My son loves this move so much. I really enjoy watching it with him. We watch it pretty often. I recommend to those with young children.
Jessica T.
Cape Coral, FL
Family favorite for this year thus far, we got our money's worth in the first 3 minutes, hearing my children's laughter
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
such a cute movie! my kids and I love this one!! if you love Pixar movies you will love this one!
Ashley C.
Such a beautiful movie. Funny, emotional at times, action, and some great lessons for kids to learn. Both my boys love this movie.
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
Oh my how I loved this film alro the loving and kind Dino. With his wee friend spot, going on his journey to find his way back home to help after his fathers death. It was a stunning story and I just loved it great film for all ages