Personal CareThe Good Bean
Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas Sea Salt

The Good Bean Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas Sea Salt

by The Good Bean

The Good Bean® Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas Sea Salt.
It's a snack! It's a topping!
Good for every body!
GF, Certified Gluten-Free®.
Non GMO project verified, nongmoproject.org.
No nuts.
6g protein.
6g fiber.
Per serving.
Lightly dusted with coarse salt.
All natural.
Vegan.

I’m looking for healthier alternatives for snacking. Thoughts on this? I like hummus but don’t think I’ve ever had an actual whole chick pea.
I'm just seeing these. WHAT?!?! I'm very intrigued. What is the most similar taste or texture you could compare it to for me? This is very interesting.
Are these very flavorful?
Start your review of The Good Bean Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas Sea Salt!
Susan P.
Dedham, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to have this product for a nice healthy snack instead of chips or something less healthy. These have a good amount of protein and they are crunchy. They give you a nice snack that is healthy for you.
Ava A.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are so good. Once you start eating them, it’s hard to put the bag down! I really liked how simple these were, ingredient wise and didn’t need to feel guilty about them. I haven’t purchased them again because I have actually started using my air fryer to make my own! But they are really delicious and I recommend :)
Jenny G.
Castaic, CA
Great alternative to chips. These chickpeas have the right amount of crispy crunchy texture and they are perfectly salted. I have a handful in between meals, and that satisfies my afternoon slump salty craving.
Marisa B.
Mckinney, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
these are so yummy! The perfect crunch and they have a lot of flavors to choose from. I love how much protein you get from these. Very healthy and tasty kids will love them too. Easy to fill up on them too! Yum
Bonnie S.
These are my go to snack. They are healthy, tasty, crunchy and full you up as they are protein. They are hard to find and I wish they were available in more stores in the different flavors.
Taylor K.
Scarsdale, NY
Purchased at: Costco
I ate a whole Costco sized bag in one week. I went back to buy two more bags. Safe to say I'm obsessed!!!! They're perfectly salty and crunchy. I could never get this consistency if I made them at home
member-114111f32
These are a great snack to have at work! If you are trying to stay healthy and don't want to give into unhealthy temptations, keep these in your desk! They are baked, not fried and really filling because of the fiber! I need to stock up on these!
HELI H.
Irvine , CA
The Good Bean Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas Sea Salt uploaded by HELI H.
Great healthy snacks I'm happy that my kids like it. Very tasty with a good crunch, these are also nut free as well as gluten free- fully organic and 100% vegan. My kids like to snack on them while watching TV or as mid day snack.
Cindy M.
This is a good snack if you want something crunchy. It has a lot of protein as well. Tastes great if you add it to salad. The only thing I didn't like about it is the salt. It's a little too salty for my taste especially if I eat it by itself.
Olivia P.
Brookfield, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product! These beans are a crunchy, light, delicious little snack. All of the flavors are delicious. I do wish the cost was lower, though. I purchase at Target where it's sometimes on sale.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...