BY THE GOOD BEAN

The Good Bean® Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas Sea Salt.
It's a snack! It's a topping!
Good for every body!
GF, Certified Gluten-Free®.
Non GMO project verified, nongmoproject.org.
No nuts.
6g protein.
6g fiber.
Per serving.
Lightly dusted with coarse salt.
All natural.
Vegan. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cindy S.
This is a good snack if you want something crunchy. It has a lot of protein as well. Tastes great if you add it to salad. The only thing I didn't like about it is the salt. It's a little too salty for my taste especially if I eat it by itself.
HELI H.
Great healthy snacks I'm happy that my kids like it. Very tasty with a good crunch, these are also nut free as well as gluten free- fully organic and 100% vegan. My kids like to snack on them while watching TV or as mid day snack.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
I love this product! These beans are a crunchy, light, delicious little snack. All of the flavors are delicious. I do wish the cost was lower, though. I purchase at Target where it's sometimes on sale.
Haley D.
Corona Del Mar, CA
If you like chickpeas, you will LOVE these. They are a super healthy protein-packed snack-- I like to eat them right out of the bag. One of the only brands that doesn't have added corn starch or flour or anything. They are also great on salads! I will be buying these forever.
Aydin A.
Crunchy and delicious. I personally like salty snacks and this has just right amount of salt. I got this at a 7-11 store in Montauk, but I haven't seen anywhere else. Good stuff. Not expensive...
jessica t.
Lake Charles, LA
I found this to be an absolutely amazing product! I can't eat nuts (and I miss them so much), but this mimics the texture and feel of them. They taste absolutely amazing and are very healthy snack alternative. I keep several bags stocked in my house because once you start, it is hard to stop! LOL...by and far my favorite snack and so much better for you than chips or candy. When I am craving a salty snack, I grab a bag. I could not live without these in my life!
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT
Delicious! and good for you! I sampled them at a big box store and was sold. tried to make my own but nothing compares. we always have these in my house. a perfect snack and they totally hit the spot when you're fighting a potato chip craving.
Meagan B.
Super satisfying snack! Great flavor, nice crunch, not too salty. helps me feel full but not like I splurged on anything bad for me. Great on salads. Good source of protein and some fiber.
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
I got these in this month's Love with Food box. I wasn't crazy about them, but my boyfriend loved them. They definitely are crunchy without being a potato chip and have good flavor.
Alayna M.
Mobile, AL
A very great little crunchy snack! My friends and I all enjoyed them. Just tried them for a little pairing with lunch one day and have not regretted anything!
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these very flavorful?
L h.
Brazoria, TX
I'm just seeing these. WHAT?!?! I'm very intrigued. What is the most similar taste or texture you could compare it to for me? This is very interesting.
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
Is price worth it? Does it last long time or get eaten up fast? On salads sounds good!
Cassie M.
Where can I find these!?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Are these gluten-free entirely? I'm allergic so I just need to check...