BY THE GOOD BEAN

The Good Bean® All Natural Chickpea Snacks! Smoky Chili & Lime.
It's all good!
Gluten free.
High in fiber.
6g protein.
Non-GMO.
40% Less fat than nuts!
Spicy chipotle chilies + a squeeze of lime. see more...

Rahel Z.
Rahel Z.
Pottstown, PA
Picked these up at marshalls a few days ago and really like the flavor but I feel they could use a little more salt and a bit more of a lime taste . They are a nice light snack to carry around and the pouch is resealable so that's a nice added feature . I generally like to keep snacks like this around to curb infer pangs. They are not very spicy either .
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
I love these! I feel like they're the healthy version of corn nuts. The flavor is good. I wish it had a little more lime flavor, but I'm glad it doesn't have much salt. The packaging is awesome. You can take them with you anywhere. I add mine to salads as well.
Long Beach, CA
I really like the flavor and heartiness of this snack.
You can taste the smoky flavor, and I can see it helping you get through a long work day, or for those who like to snack a lot.
On a spicy level, it's mild.
It does lack saltiness, that I crave.
Razia K.
Razia K.
Fremont, CA
I love these! I bought them randomly at Target for an upcoming flight. The packaging is cute and the bag is resealable. It could use a bit more salt, but otherwise it's a winner. The taste is amazing and there is so much fiber and protein in every chickpea!! It has become a staple and I have bought every flavor!!!
Long Beach, CA
Is there another flavor of theirs that someone would highly recommend? I'd like to try another one, but they have six other flavors.