BY THE GLUTEN FREE BAR

You found it. The GFB: Believe in a Better Bar ~ Marshall & Elliot GFB Bites are non-GMO, vegan, soy-free, ridiculously tasty dairy-free, gluten-free, high-protein snacks that you won't believe are actually. see more...

Charee M.
For this to be a vegan product it's amazing that even people who are non-vegans can enjoy this as a dessert. I snack on this or if I'm having a craving for something sweet I generally run to this as a go to to Satisfy My Sweet Craving. Surprisingly it's very tasty and I love the taste of it and the ingredients of really good for you. I found this at a reasonable price for under 4 bucks at Marshalls. So I will be going back for more of this.
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
These remind me of truffles but a healthy version lightly sweetened soft and full of coconut and a delicious dark chocolate taste these are great to pack as a snack on the go. These are a bit expensive but if you are looking for a little protein and want something not overwhelmingly sweet this is a nice snack.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
These are so delicious. You would never know that it’s gluten free or even a healthy alternative. They are extremely filling. I will eat three of them for breakfast and be good. Only dislike is how chewy they are since they are made from dates.
Bailey M.
I'm not gluten free or vegan but I wanted to try them and they were pretty good! These could really be a great slightly sweet treat that's still healthy for ya! Lots of toasted coconut which was very nice.
Cj H.
Perfect if you need a quick snack that isn't overly sweet but still satisfies your sweet tooth. The coconut was a nice flavor although my favorite is a chocolate peanut butter
Anna H.
As a 3 month transitioning vegan, I STRUGGLE with finding yummy snacks to satisfy my sweet tooth... but THESE. THESE ARE DIVINE. I absolutely loved these!!! However, if you do not like the texture of coconut, I would not eat these. Otherwise, they are amazing!!! Perfectly sized, perfectly texturised, and perfectly sweet. Try these!!
Susan A.
Brampton, ON
These taste SO good. Usually I’m not a fan of gluten free snacks as I feel like it’s flavourless but they’re packed with flavour and are pretty healthy! It’s a perfect little afternoon snack especially if you’re looking for something sweet with yummy chocolate and coconut! If you are vegan, gluten free, or just want to try something new I would give it a shot! You won’t regret it