The Gluten Free Bar PB+J - Power Breakfast

by The Gluten Free Bar

Our PB+J power breakfast lets you relive your childhood every morning in this grown-up take on a PB+J sammich. Crunchy peanuts and tangy fruit combine to make your morning breakfast bowl a tasty and power-packed treat.

Ingredients
Certified gluten-free oats, dried fruit (dates, cherries, raisins, rice flour), roasted peanuts, raw hemp seed hearts, toasted sunflower seeds (sunflower kernels, salt, canola oil), golden flaxseed, sea salt. contains peanuts.

where can i get this?
What do these taste like?
Hello guys,do you know how many carbs has got this product?
Start your review of The Gluten Free Bar PB+J - Power Breakfast!
How would you rate this product?
This breakfast bar is a life saver considering I️ work two jobs and go to school full time. Instead of stopping somewhere to get breakfast, this saves me money by just grabbing one of these as I️ walk out of the door.
Organic, No Special Diet
This is yummy! Who knew something so delicious could be good for you too. I’m not currently following a full gluten free diet, but that is my goal. I like this bar because it helps me achieve my goal even when I’m on the go. It’s quick and easy
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free