The Gluten Free Bar Maple Raisin - Power Breakfast

by The Gluten Free Bar

Classic Maple Raisin oatmeal just got an overhaul. No need for refined sugars -- we’ve got sweet New England maple and plump California raisins to make this protein-packed breakfast an instant win.

Ingredients
Certified gluten-free oats, california raisins, pure maple sugar, raw hemp seed hearts, toasted sunflower seeds (sunflower kernels, salt, canola oil), golden flaxseed, cinnamon, sea salt.

where can i get this?
Where can I get this.? I know someone whose all about gluten free food
What stores sell these?
Start your review of The Gluten Free Bar Maple Raisin - Power Breakfast!
brooklyn, NY
perfect morning breakfast bar. very tasty. i wish a bit more chewy though. Good for a gluten free product and a plus that it's good for me too! would buy again. Low sugar which is nice.
Vegetarian, Organic
collingwood
Delicious breakfast bar. I have a sensitive stomach and bars such as this never go over well with me BUT these ones are AMAZING!