The Gluten Free Bar Chocolate Cherry Almond GFB Bites

by The Gluten Free Bar

Our most requested flavor comes to you with tart Montmorency cherries and dark chocolate, enrobed in toasted California almonds. Flecked with crisped brown rice, the amazing texture brings out all the yummy notes in each bite-sized morsel. Don't forget to read the nutrition label for guilt-free decision-making!

Ingredients
california almonds, organic brown rice syrup, organic dates, complete protein blend (brown rice protein, pea protein), organic dark chocolate (organic chocolate liquor, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter), organic agave nectar, cherries (cherries, sunflower oil), organic crisped brown rice, cocoa powder, golden flaxseed, vanilla extract, natural cherry flavor. contains almonds.

muy bueno el producto de verdadd me encanto ☺☺☺
Where can I find these?
Are these bites any good?
Start your review of The Gluten Free Bar Chocolate Cherry Almond GFB Bites!
jeanerette, LA
These are so good. Great on the go snack. My only complaint is pieces being stuck in my teeth. It definitely isn’t a breath killer. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting if I don’t watch myself. 10/10
No Special Diet
I love both almonds and cherries, so to me this was delicious. I take this with me when I travel- it’s so easy to just grab and take in the car. I love it 😛😛
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Grifton
I enjoy the crunshiness of them. They make me feel very energized after eating thwm They have an amazing taste to them as well i just wish they were smaller
greensburg
Obsessed with these Chocolate Cherry Almond bites! I struggle to find delicious dairy free snacks, especially with chocolate!
Dairy Free
leicester
I absolutely love this! So amazing that it’s gluten free too. Barely has any calories and tastes so good. Full of chocolate and the cherries also comes through which is amazing too. Anyone who is allergic to gluten I would recommend this