The Glenlivet Spectra Scotch Whisky

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Glenlivet Spectra Scotch Whisky!
Luisa B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my absolute favorite! I’ve tried so many products and this one is so good, it’ll blow your socks off. Highly recommend.
Aviva S.
Denver
I was hesitant to try the scotch and boy was I wrong. Drinking this is like drinking red velvet goodness. Goes down easy and doesn’t make your hurt in the morning!
Sarah F.
Calgary, AB
I'm not a big scotch drinker but I do enjoy a mixed cocktail every now and again. The price point for Glenlivet varies and you can find some affordable options for mixes cocktails. Overall, I was happy a d would buy again!
Jennifer W.
Edmonton, AB
Really enjoy something to sip when sitting by a fire on a cool winter evening. Enjoying great conversation with friends. Best straight up. If you like it chilled invest in some whiskey rocks.
Terri-lee F.
Cape Town
Not exactly my type of whisky, it could be too mature for me, I simply didn’t enjoy it could’ve maybe been the way it was poured or mixed

Looking for your answer?