BeveragesAlcohol & MixersThe Glenlivet
Single Malt Scotch Whisky 25 Year Old

The Glenlivet Single Malt Scotch Whisky 25 Year Old

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Glenlivet Single Malt Scotch Whisky 25 Year Old!
Michele B.
Valencia, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Smoothe! A twenty-five year single malt (not blended) second only to McCallan for me. On the rocks or poured straight up in a warmed glass to gently allow the flavors to aerate hitting your nose before ever tasting... Truly Enjoyable enjoyable experience!
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
This is definitely more for my husband, but he's a huge fan. It's good enough to drink on the rocks, but also works well in a coke (for me...I'm not hardcore enough to drink it straight up) It's a good price for what it is! We can make a bottle last quite awhile, so it;s worth it to me.
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Incredibly smooth and easy to drink. My husband and I drink this neat and it’s so flavorful and smooth
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Please tell me I wasn’t the only one out there who started sampling more booze during COVID quarantine! My husband picked up this single malt and it was great! It was smooth and had a delicious taste. Plus, I didn’t feel drained the next morning! Score!
Hector C.
Yuma, AZ
Had this a couple of times and it’s most definitely one of my favorites when it comes to scotch. I of course love it for special occasions and the price tag is up there but once you have a zip you understand why. A little bit on the sweeter side and a mixture of flavors in a wonderful collaboration as if time has strengthened their bond.
Karen E.
Holbrook, MA
The Glenlivet Single Malt Scotch Whisky 25 Year Old uploaded by Karen E.
The original Glenlivet is amazing. This version is out of this world. The flavor and smoothness makes this an exceptional choice
Randy F.
Shelbyville
This single malt scotch is better than sex! This is one of those rare masterpieces that make you want to hoard your bottle like a dragon hoards gold trying to ensure that no one takes away even the smallest drop of your liquid treasure! Of course you’re willing to share but only with other dragons whom you know have the capability to truly appreciate the sacrifice you’ve made.
Sarah M.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not my flavor preference but obviously well made and would be proud to give as a gift. This brand is so classy in terms of the product and the events they hold to allow enthusiasts to sample and become more educated.
Catherine R.
S San Fran, CA
Tend to buy this as gifts as it is nice and classic. Comes with elevated packaging and many friends love to drink this brand. Pricing is decent too.
Lixa S.
Tracy, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
I tried it... Another one of those that everyone raves over but I don’t. Tastes good but I feel like it’s just like a Walker with the not as smooth burn on the way down.

Looking for your answer?