The Glenlivet Scotch Single Malt Founder's Reserve  uploaded by Karla L.

BY THE GLENLIVET

To truly capture the essence of George Smith’s vision, The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve has been created using the time-honoured distillation methods that he introduced so long ago. Made with water from the same crystal-clear mountain streams, in the same cold, pure airs of Glenlivet, The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve is as smooth and fruity as the whisky that first ran from the original copper pot stills back in 1824. see more...

Harbin G.
Peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great whisky, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many whisky and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you ice, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Linda B.
Angel Fire
This single malt Scotch whiskey is good on the rocks. Prices can be high, but good deals can be found at warehouse stores like Costco. I would definitely serve this whiskey to guests at my home.
Ayse S.
la jolla
This s is my special occasion treat and I absolutely love the strong aromatic taste. I don’t use with an other beverage so just on the rocks. Absolutely super tasty and enjoyable for a whiskey lover
Michelle S.
West Boylston, MA
I recently bought this as a gift for my (whiskey snob) boyfriend. He absolutely loved it! Unfortunately I am not to knowledgeable regarding whisky but his reaction to tasting it was all I need to know to recommend it.
Rachel H.
Maplewood, MN
This is by far the absolute best surprise on my journey into drinking whiskey. It's so smooth and delicious, I buy this hands down as often as I can. You can find it at most liquors stors, I got mine at Oakdale Hy-Vee and I love it. My favorite summer drink is a Moscow Mule and thus is perfect!
Rachel S.
Eugene
I love drinking scotch, and the Glenlivet Scotch Single Malt Founder's Reserve is the best kind of alcohol. It goes perfectly with a great steak, and a rich chocolate cake. I've added it to warm apple cider when it's extra cold outside. I firmly believe that  should be a staple in every house.
maura f.
Syracuse, NY
This is some good stuff. It's incredibly smooth and the flavor is rich and full. I would say it is more of a high end rum, but definitely more pricey. Not disappointed at all. My boyfriend is a fan so we have gotten a few bottles, i would definitely recommend to whiskey lovers.
Sabrina M.
Falls church
My personal favourite whiskey it's perfect good as is no need to mix anything with this whiskey and you shouldn't disrespect it like that either my favourite whiskey to knock back after a long day to nightcap with as a student makes me feel important to drink haha
Abbey H.
Portland, TN
We bought this on a whim when our regular liquor store was out of our go-to Jameson. It was such a pleasant surprise!! We found this to be smoother and a bit sweeter than the 16 year my brother in law prefers. I'm pretty sure we converted him after trying this!
Ash C.
Hackensack, NJ
Glenlivet is my boyfriends favorite whiskey. And I enjoy it with him as well. This one is on the pricer side compares to Jameson and jack Daniels. It is very good on the rocks. I would recommend this drink to those who are looking for a chill night.