The Glenlivet Scotch Single Malt Founder's Reserve  uploaded by Karla L.

BY THE GLENLIVET #98 in Whiskey

To truly capture the essence of George Smith’s vision, The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve has been created using the time-honoured distillation methods that he introduced so long ago. Made with water from the same crystal-clear mountain streams, in the same cold, pure airs of Glenlivet, The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve is as smooth and fruity as the whisky that first ran from the original copper pot stills back in 1824. see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!!
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great whisky, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many whisky and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you ice, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Victoria H.
Founders reserve is such a great expression from the glenlivet brand. I found it to be slightly sweeter than the 12 year, very soft and subtle but still all the greatness you would expect from The Glenlivet family.
Michelle S.
West Boylston, MA
I recently bought this as a gift for my (whiskey snob) boyfriend. He absolutely loved it! Unfortunately I am not to knowledgeable regarding whisky but his reaction to tasting it was all I need to know to recommend it.
Victoria L.
One of the best whiskeys that you can buy at this price point.  The same sort of rich flavor profile you get from a scotch like the Macallan rare case, at less than a third of a price.
Allie W.
Knoxville, TN
classic never disappoints, do not let others say thisis not a challenging single malt. It is consistent andelegant in flavor ...no need to look further, its perfect
Emily K.
I bought this recently for the first time and really enjoyed it. It's more than I would typically spend but wanted to stock my bar with a nice scotch and after drinking the 12yr for many years this Founders Reserve is a great option. Same high quality as I'm used to with Glenlivet with a subtle taste twist.
Rachel H.
Maplewood, MN
This is by far the absolute best surprise on my journey into drinking whiskey. It's so smooth and delicious, I buy this hands down as often as I can. You can find it at most liquors stors, I got mine at Oakdale Hy-Vee and I love it. My favorite summer drink is a Moscow Mule and thus is perfect!
Rachel S.
I love drinking scotch, and the Glenlivet Scotch Single Malt Founder's Reserve is the best kind of alcohol. It goes perfectly with a great steak, and a rich chocolate cake. I've added it to warm apple cider when it's extra cold outside. I firmly believe that  should be a staple in every house.
maura f.
Syracuse, NY
This is some good stuff. It's incredibly smooth and the flavor is rich and full. I would say it is more of a high end rum, but definitely more pricey. Not disappointed at all. My boyfriend is a fan so we have gotten a few bottles, i would definitely recommend to whiskey lovers.