BY THE GINGER PEOPLE

NEW LOOK: CANDY WRAPPERS NOW SHIPPINGAmerica's #1 selling ginger candy and winner of Fiery Food Association's Scovie Award for "Best Candy," our Gin Gins Original Chewy Ginger Candies are natural, stimulating and delicious. Given ginger's queasyquelling properties, Gin Gins Original Chewy Ginger Candies are great to fight off nausea while flying boating or going on a bumpy road trip. Surprisingly and satisfyingly spicy. The only candy that bites you back Gluten Free. All Natural. Two chewy candies contain 40 calories, 0g fat, 0mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate and 10g sugars.11lb bag Product of Indonesia The Ginger People see more...

Molly W.
Emerson, NJ
I love these ginger chews. I suffer from digestive issues and food allergies. I keep them with me all the time because I never know when an upset stomach or bloating could show up. I eat one or two and my symptoms start to go away.

For people who like the taste of ginger, these can easily be eaten as candy.
Laura L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I buy these to help with motion sickness or an upset stomach. They taste great and really help ease any issues. I like to buy them at TJ Maxx or Marshall's because they often have them a lot cheaper.
DeLiyuon H.
So, I was introduced to ginger chews by a friend while on a cruise. I was having sea sickness and she gave me two to help with the nausea. Not only did I feel better but I ate her entire bag! (I have since gave her a brand new bag and begged for her forgiveness). I basically keep a few in my purse, in my desk at work and at home and eat it like candy. I like that it have a strong taste and can help with nausea. It is basically a staple for me plus I love the taste of ginger so it is a win-win. I have even found myself drinking ginger tea more often then before thanks to The Ginger People. It s relationship that is going strong.
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Picked these up on clearance. No one in the family liked them. Too strong to enjoy, but I will keep them around for upset stomachs.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
If you tend to get stomach trouble these will naturally settle your stomach too they are fun candies that also have medicinal properties
Allison S.
East Boston, MA
My husband loves these. He was eating ginger and making ginger tea to help with liver inflammation but it was a pain to peel and boil. We found these and they are so easy and convenient. He loves being able to just pop one in his mouth. He gets all the benefits he needs without the hassle.
Jazmine A.
For some ginger is an acquired taste but I love it! I like having these randomly in the middle of the during, during class, or whenever because it feels so refreshing to me and keeps me going.
Kylie R.
I wouldn't eat these on a regular basis but they were super helpful with my nausea and morning sickness while pregnant with my second & third children.
Elizabeth P.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I LOVE these ginger Gin-Gin's. I do like ginger, but I find sometimes it can be delicious and sometimes much to over powering. These are perfect. Both my daughter and I have VERY sensitive tummies and this is one of the products we keep in our bags and in the car. I recommend these to my friends who are expecting, too. They can work wonders on monring (or all day) sickness.
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
I get can get an upset stomach from nearly anything so keeping these chews in my purse truly saves me some days. Perfect for keeping your tummy at ease and tastes MUCH better than other ginger chews I have tasted.