BY THE GINGER PEOPLE

NEW LOOK: CANDY WRAPPERS NOW SHIPPINGAmerica's #1 selling ginger candy and winner of Fiery Food Association's Scovie Award for "Best Candy," our Gin Gins Original Chewy Ginger Candies are natural, stimulating and delicious. Given ginger's queasyquelling properties, Gin Gins Original Chewy Ginger Candies are great to fight off nausea while flying boating or going on a bumpy road trip. Surprisingly and satisfyingly spicy. The only candy that bites you back Gluten Free. All Natural. Two chewy candies contain 40 calories, 0g fat, 0mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate and 10g sugars.11lb bag Product of Indonesia The Ginger People see more...

Elizabeth N.
I love all things ginger. Perfect for nausea and upset stomach. These are one of my favorite ginger candies, they are perfect for when I am on the go. They are chewy, which I enjoy but if it's too cold - I warm them up so they don't hurt my teeth.
Molly W.
Emerson, NJ
I love these ginger chews. I suffer from digestive issues and food allergies. I keep them with me all the time because I never know when an upset stomach or bloating could show up. I eat one or two and my symptoms start to go away.

For people who like the taste of ginger, these can easily be eaten as candy.
Minerva W.
Ladys Island, SC
Bought these at Tjmaxx and love them!! I'm a big believer that ginger is a great healer!! Have them in my pantry and eat one once a day and with the flu it helps a great amount!!
Mercedez M.
Appleton, WI
The ginger people I enjoy them when I get a bad tummy ache thanks for my nana telling me about these :) I like there is different variety of the ginger chews
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are great for people with upset stomached or digestive issues. I used these when I was pregnant and they worked great for getting rid of nausea.
Dena H.
I'm not for sure but this product looks like the ones I've tried. I had an upset stomach at work. My boss gave me a few and I can snack on them all day. Such a bold strong warm ginger taste
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
I get can get an upset stomach from nearly anything so keeping these chews in my purse truly saves me some days. Perfect for keeping your tummy at ease and tastes MUCH better than other ginger chews I have tasted.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
My three kids and I love these chews, and they are somewhat natural and healthy. They are delicious:)
Elizabeth P.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I LOVE these ginger Gin-Gin's. I do like ginger, but I find sometimes it can be delicious and sometimes much to over powering. These are perfect. Both my daughter and I have VERY sensitive tummies and this is one of the products we keep in our bags and in the car. I recommend these to my friends who are expecting, too. They can work wonders on monring (or all day) sickness.
Jazmine A.
For some ginger is an acquired taste but I love it! I like having these randomly in the middle of the during, during class, or whenever because it feels so refreshing to me and keeps me going.

Walmart