BY THE GINGER PEOPLE

NEW LOOK: CANDY WRAPPERS NOW SHIPPINGAmerica's #1 selling ginger candy and winner of Fiery Food Association's Scovie Award for "Best Candy," our Gin Gins Original Chewy Ginger Candies are natural, stimulating and delicious. Given ginger's queasyquelling properties, Gin Gins Original Chewy Ginger Candies are great to fight off nausea while flying boating or going on a bumpy road trip. Surprisingly and satisfyingly spicy. The only candy that bites you back Gluten Free. All Natural. Two chewy candies contain 40 calories, 0g fat, 0mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate and 10g sugars.11lb bag Product of Indonesia The Ginger People see more...

Molly W.
Emerson, NJ
I love these ginger chews. I suffer from digestive issues and food allergies. I keep them with me all the time because I never know when an upset stomach or bloating could show up. I eat one or two and my symptoms start to go away.

For people who like the taste of ginger, these can easily be eaten as candy.
DeLiyuon H.
So, I was introduced to ginger chews by a friend while on a cruise. I was having sea sickness and she gave me two to help with the nausea. Not only did I feel better but I ate her entire bag! (I have since gave her a brand new bag and begged for her forgiveness). I basically keep a few in my purse, in my desk at work and at home and eat it like candy. I like that it have a strong taste and can help with nausea. It is basically a staple for me plus I love the taste of ginger so it is a win-win. I have even found myself drinking ginger tea more often then before thanks to The Ginger People. It s relationship that is going strong.
Elizabeth P.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I LOVE these ginger Gin-Gin's. I do like ginger, but I find sometimes it can be delicious and sometimes much to over powering. These are perfect. Both my daughter and I have VERY sensitive tummies and this is one of the products we keep in our bags and in the car. I recommend these to my friends who are expecting, too. They can work wonders on monring (or all day) sickness.
Laura L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I buy these to help with motion sickness or an upset stomach. They taste great and really help ease any issues. I like to buy them at TJ Maxx or Marshall's because they often have them a lot cheaper.
Allison S.
East Boston, MA
My husband loves these. He was eating ginger and making ginger tea to help with liver inflammation but it was a pain to peel and boil. We found these and they are so easy and convenient. He loves being able to just pop one in his mouth. He gets all the benefits he needs without the hassle.
Elizabeth N.
I love all things ginger. Perfect for nausea and upset stomach. These are one of my favorite ginger candies, they are perfect for when I am on the go. They are chewy, which I enjoy but if it's too cold - I warm them up so they don't hurt my teeth.
Laura E.
Fort Lee, NJ
I love these candies! I'm usually more of a sweets person, but this has a bite that makes me want another one. They have plenty of different flavors too if you wanted to try those as well!
Dena H.
I'm not for sure but this product looks like the ones I've tried. I had an upset stomach at work. My boss gave me a few and I can snack on them all day. Such a bold strong warm ginger taste
sarah Z.
Marquette, MI
I did not necessarily care for this ginger candy, I did buy it for the purpose of having a nauseated stomach. But I couldn't get past how chewy and how hard the candy was it just hurt my teeth so I did not like it.
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
I get can get an upset stomach from nearly anything so keeping these chews in my purse truly saves me some days. Perfect for keeping your tummy at ease and tastes MUCH better than other ginger chews I have tasted.