BY GINGER PEOPLE

The Ginger People® Original Ginger Chews.
Sweet-hot soft ginger candy.
Natural, stimulating and delicious.
Resealable bag. see more...

Meaghan M.
I suffer from frequent nausea and these are PERFECT for helping my stomach settle itself. I figured I'd give them a shot, as I always heard ginger is soothing to the stomach. I bought these and sucked on one when I was having an upset stomach. This helped almost immediately! They are quite large, so I typically bite off half of one rather than have it whole. A warning: these are extremely spicy, so it can be a little alarming at first, but it goes away after sucking on it for a bit.
Daniela P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think my 7 year long ginger kick was started after having a bag of these 😂 They are so pleasantly spicy and sweet. I like cinnamon candies as well but these have my heart now! I am eagerly anticipating my next trip to Trader Joe's to pick up another bag.
Anthea S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I like these, but they are very strongly flavored and hot as well as sweet. If you're a huge ginger fan, you'd love them, but the average person probably wouldn't. The texture is a little odd as well. It's very chewy, which is also only going to appeal to certain people. That being said, I still really like them. They're different from anything else I've tried and I like having something like that every once and a while.
Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like ginger but I'm not a huge fan of the spicyness of too much ginger. I guess it's just overwhelming for me. You definitely have to be a ginger fan to like these, if not just be aware that they are pretty spicy. I wasn't a big fan of them at first but they are an acquire taste type of product.
Lexie M.
I really like ginger, so I think these a great. They found the perfect balance, for me, between sweet and ginger spicy. I eat these a lot when I have an upset stomach. The ginger makes it feel much better and the sweetness makes it palatable. These are perfect to bring on long car rides and boat trips if you get queasy, they won't cure motion sickness if it's serious, but help me a lot.
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
I love these! Great quality, flavor, and price. You have to really like ginger because these are very pungent and spicy. You also have to be okay with chewy because they are very sticky in your teeth!
Carina J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you don't mind the strong peppery taste of ginger, you will love these. I think these are very popular in the Asian community and ginger is good for your stomach. So great after a meal.
Jessica B.
I had someone suggest these to me when I was having morning sickness. I hated them. Not a flavor I enjoy. They were too chewy as well.
Patricia L.
Toronto, ON
I LOVE Ginger. I drink ginger tea all the time when I'm feeling a bit under the weather and ginger is a great remedy for motion sickness. I bought these for a bus trip and they weren't very ginger-y at all. I was quite disappointed. I guess if you don't like things too spicy these might be ok, but these didn't do it for me.
Maria T.
Toronto, On
These are absolutely delicious and so addictive. I suffer from motion sickness and have a very sensitive stomach and these are a delicious way to make sure that I feel great no matter what I am doing . I literally have them everywhere car work purse and can't go anywhere without them. Delicious sweet and spicy.